Ghira: "So... is it... warm... in Vale?"

Blake: "It is, why?"

Ghira: "Well, I mean... when I say your match in the Vytal Tournament, your outfit doesn't have any sort of armor."

Blake: "Huh?"

Blake looks down at herself and crosses her arms.

Blake: "I think I'm fine with no armor, dad."

Ghira: "I mean, a little more armor might help. Don't you think?"

Blake: "Like that stomach armor you got there."

She points at the armor on his father's visible stomach.

Ghira: "I uh... I tend to get attacked by the stomach. It's just a habit of mine. So, I think some armor would-"

Blake: "I'm fine. I don't need armor. I can look after myself."

Ghira: "I..."

Her father sigh before responding.

Ghira: "I know you can. I'm sorry."

After a couple moments of silence, he sets down his own cup. Blake's expression saddens, and she looks away, bowing her head.

Blake: "Why?"

Ghira: "Hmm?"

Blake: Why would you say that?

Ghira moves to be beside his daughter, going down to one knee and putting a hand on her back.

Ghira: "Sweetheart, what's wrong? What did I say?"

Blake: "How can you still love me after what I did?"

Ghira: "Blake..."

He gets up and sits beside her on the couch, putting his arm around her.

Ghira: "Your mother and I will always love you."

Blake looks down at the floor. 

Blake: "You were right. I shouted at you and yelled at you."

She then looks up at her father.

Blake: "But you were right... and yet... I called you cowards!"

Remorsefully, she lowers her head closer to her father. He holds her, wrapping an arm around her. 

Ghira: "It's okay."

Blake pulls back. 

Blake: "I did so many bad things while in the White Fang, all while thinking I was doing the right. If only I wasn't so stubborn, so clueless, I would have left the White Fang with you and Mom. I should've listened to you, and I'm sorry... I'm so, so sorry."

In response, Ghira turn her head by the chin to look at him and then wipe a tear from her eye with his thumb. 

Ghira: "Blake, it's fine. We never held anything against you, and I never feared you would fail. The only thing I ever feared was that you would fall down the wrong path, and I am so proud to see you haven't."

Sniffling a bit, Blake quickly retorts. 

Blake: "But I did! I was-"

She lowers her face again.

Ghira: "And you pulled yourself out. You came back. There aren't many who possess that kind of strength and even fewer that have the courage to face their demons again. Vale, Mountain Glenn, Beacon... you confronted the White Fang time after time. You did the right thing, at least what Y/N and Sun told me is true."