y/n mind: something is fishy, suddenly he become kind to me why, In the last time they all threatened me and now they become nice to me. What happens to them?

Suddenly dad announce something it’s made me shocked.

Dad: guys I want to tell you something important to you all  “ he said serious tone.”

Bts & y/n: what is it, dad? "We ask curiously."

Dad: me and your mom going to shift Europe. “ he said calm tone.”

I choked while drinking water, and jungkook patted my back.

y/n: what!! no!!

Mom: y/n, are you okay dear? “ she ask worried tone.”

y/n: yes, I’m okay. Why are you suddenly shifting to Europe and what is the need for it now? “ I ask sad tone.”

Dad: I started a new business in Europe so I have to stay there until everything is settled and your mom also gets the job there.

 y/n: okay!! When you guys are comeback.

Mom: dear!!  we didn’t know when we come back. It may take around two or three years. “ she looks at me with a guilty face.”

y/n: I also want to come with you “ I said with tears eyes.”

Mum: no sweetheart, you can’t come with us. “she looks at my sad face.”

y/n: why can’t I come with you? You decide to leave me alone here.

Mum: y/n, I would love to take you with me too, but you just moved to school a few months ago.  If you switch again, it will affect your studies and future, so please understand that you are not going to be alone here, you are going to be with your brothers.

Dad: yeah!! Your mom is right and boys will take care of you.

I look at them they just smirking, and then jin oppa look at me and said

Jin: it’s okay y/n, you will be fine with us. We will look after you, so don’t worry.

y/n: I’m not a kid anymore I don’t need anyone to take care of me. I can take care of myself. and please mom Take me with you I can't be apart from you. “I look at her hopeful eyes.”   

She look at me and sighed and said

Mom: sorry dear!! I can’t. “I look at her disappointed face.”

y/n: FINE... If You don’t want to take me with you then I will move to Jiho's house after you shift to Europe because I don’t want to live with them, and whom you call my brothers they are not my brothers, they are just my STEP BROTHERS  “ I said glare at bts.”

Mom: Y/n!! I never raised you like this. Say sorry to them. She said angrily."

Y/n: why mom? What did I say wrong, I told the truth. they are my step-brothers, and not only that you guys know very well they don't like me. what if they hurt me in your absence? I didn’t trust them anymore, So I won't stay here with them and after you leave for Europe, I will also move to my friend's house.

Dad: Young lady....Don't talk to your mother like this, from now on this is your home and you can't go anywhere. I won't let you go. They are your brothers whether you accept it or not.  You should stay with them, and don't worry that, they will not hurt you in any way. "His voice was calm but scary at the same time, so I nod and started to eat my food."

he look Bts in an angry face and they gulped.

Bts: yes dad!! How can we harm our little sister. " they said together."