Chapter 3 - Lexi's Granny Pants

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Granny pants, you know those big beige knickers we all own. Even you, miss I only wear my own designs, must have some granny pants."

I laughed as she pulled out the tiny thongs, the lacy briefs that I wore.

"Nothing says stay the fuck away like a big pair of knickers that are beige and come to your tits."

While she continued to root through my underwear drawer I quickly packed the items I had decided to take before she gave in. I never owned granny pants.

"Seriously, no granny pants?" She had a look of disgust on her face.

"Nope." I laughed as I found some of my nice clothes and began to pack them.

"You know what, they can be bought literally anywhere, I will get you some. And maybe a chastity belt, and a guard dog for your hoo-ha." She gestured to her downstairs area, before grabbing her bag.

"Stop," I laughed but grabbed her arm. "Firstly, a call girl with a chastity belt is kinda against the rules more than screwing an ex and secondly, I don't need big granny pants Lexi. I am a big girl and I can control what is going to happen."

She sighed looking at me, her eyes were full of concern and I knew why. She had been the first person to find me in this city. I was broken, lost and completely devastated from losing Roman. I knew she was worried she would be putting me back together again.

"It's just business, I am not letting Roman Archer in my life again," I promised.

After a few more glasses of wine and a quick goodbye, Lexi left me. I checked I had everything I needed for the flight, double-checking my passport and the instructions I was leaving for Lexi to take care of the apartment.

It was nearly 1am and I was tired so I decided to head straight to bed. I had butterflies in my stomach as I lay in bed. I shut off any thoughts of Roman and closed my eyes to sleep.

"Thank God that is over." He murmured as his lips found my neck. I moaned as my back was pulled closer to his body, I could feel him press hard against me.

"You could have at least waited until after the meal to leave." I groaned as his kisses traced down my neck. I felt his hand on the zipper of the evening gown.

"I couldn't, besides," His mouth went to my ear as the zipper was slowly moved downwards making the tight dress lose on my body. "I wanted to taste my dessert."

"Fuck me, Roman." I moaned as the dress was just hanging by the thin straps, but Roman didn't leave them. He lightly let his hands move them so they fell on their own allowing the dress to cascade down my body.

"Oh, Mia I plan on it." He kissed my neck again, my hand reached up as my eyes closed and I gripped his hair in my hand.

His own hand running down my body. The new underwear set I had made just for tonight. In a daring shade of red, contrasting against my pale skin.

I felt his hand come down my body to where the lace of my panties started. I moaned in anticipation. His hand delicately slipped down my underwear, I gripped him harder.

"Roman!" I called his name as his fingers found my sensitive bud. Exposing my clit to his fingers he began to rub, slowly at first. Then, he slowly moved and slipped his fingers to my wet entrance only briefly as he brought his wet finger back to my clit.

"Oh, God!" I moaned, my ass rubbed against his hard cock, I wanted him and he knew how to tease me, edge me.

"Oh, Mia you are so fucking sexy!" He purred in my ear. I opened my eyes as his cheek was next to mine, his fingers rubbing my clit. His black masquerade mask was on his face, alongside the red and gold one I was wearing. This was hot as hell.

He applied more pressure on my bud, I rubbed against his fingers trying to speed him up, but it was in vain he always took control. But, I loved it. He felt my knees buckle, but he held me up effortlessly with his free hand.

I was close I could feel my core about to explode, my body quivering with my impending orgasm, But, like the evil bastard he was, he stopped.

"Roman." I moaned, but he just removed his hand from my underwear. Taking my hand in his other hand led me to his sofa. He stood me in front of the arm.

"Bend over, Amelia." My core burned at his words, he could make me come on command and the asshole knew that. I bit my lip as I bent over the leather sofa arm.

"You are so beautiful." He murmured as he kissed my legs from behind, his hands skimming lightly over the bare skin of my legs. Sliding up until he found my underwear.

I squirmed in excitement as I felt him lowering my underwear until they were at my feet. He gently parted my legs, exposing my backside and my entrance to him. I was soaked.

"I want you." I moaned, I begged I wanted him to have me however he wanted me. I was a horny mess.

"You have me." He whispered against my pussy. I moaned, no I giggled in pure ecstasy as his mouth found my entrance.

I closed my eyes and steadied myself as he moved his tongue through my delicate folds, tongue fucking me from behind. I cried out his name as his thumb went round my legs to my clit. He knew how to make me come, he knew my body better than anyone, better than myself.

He lapped every inch of me, I wanted to come.

"Not yet, baby, wait for me." He spoke between each lick and flick of his tongue. God, it was hard to put off the orgasm. I was on the edge, my legs shaking. He stopped again and turned me around. Lifting me from the sofa.

He lay me on the nearby kitchen table, I was exposed as he removed my bra allowing my erect nipples to be exposed to his mouth. Taking each one at a time, he removed his shirt and lowered his dress trousers.

He never warned me, he slipped into my wet pussy quickly. He filled me up and moved slowly at first to allow me to get used to him and his size.

"Fuck! Roman!" I cried out as he got deeper, faster and harder. He stooped down his forehead to mine. Our masks touched as he fucked me like it would be the last time.

"Oh, Mia!" He called out my name, I knew he was close and as his finger brushed my clit we came. I shook as he filled me up.

"I love you." He breathed as he came down from his high, his dick slipping out of me and his mouth found mine.

I woke up sweating and soaked. My core throbbed. I had just had a sex dream. I lifted the hem of my deep purple chemise, I exposed myself as I didn't have any underwear on. I slipped my hand down to my pussy, I was soaked.

"Damn you, Roman." I hissed. As I slipped my fingers onto my clit to finish myself I thought of Roman, how I could kill him and fuck him!

Maybe this was a bad idea, or maybe lying with the ex could have a perk or two.

A/N

Hello! 

I'm back on Wattpad, particularly with this story! I am hoping to enter the Watty's for the first time but I will see how this story goes. 

So what are your thoughts? Do we trust Roman? Do we think Amelia can keep things professional? Thoughts on Lexi? 

This story will be updated on FRIDAYS with bonus chapters when I can. 

Goodbye for now...

Belle.