Chapter 1 - Suite 109

Start from the beginning

Pulling my email app up on my phone I read the details, the price and of course the hotel. This was someone extremely wealthy; they had booked the most prestigious hotel in London. Replying with my acceptance to Elena I got out to sleep and rest before I got ready for tonight.

I was never a glamorous girl, in fact, I used to prefer going out in skinny jeans and a t-shirt. It used to drive my parents crazy. I couldn't be girly. Now I was an expert.

I styled my hair into glamorous waves, my make-up was never over the top it was used to highlight my features. Sitting at the sewing machine I was finishing the final details of my latest underwear set.

I loved the baby blue satin with the black detail, they were going to be the underwear of choice tonight. The bra was specifically made to plunge and make my breasts look amazing. I loved making my own lingerie.

Adding black lace suspenders and some new black thigh high stockings I was ready for when the clothes came off.

While I packed up my essential overnight bag full of condoms, lube, sex toys and my personal items, I phoned my friend and fellow call girl, Lexi.

"Nice hotel." She buzzed as I put in some fresh underwear and black satin, short chemise nightdress.

"Yep, I'm just giving you the details with him being new."

This was a routine me and Lexi had done, new clients or clients we had only met a few times we let each other know our location and any details we can in case something happened. It was an extra safety blanket.

"Well, text me if you need me. I am having a night off. I had a three-day appointment with a client and it was intense. Have fun."

After a goodbye, I hung up on Lexi and began to pick out my dress for the night. I was feeling the lace vibe tonight. So rummaging through the dresses in my wardrobe I chose my navy lace dress. It had a low V-neck and it had wide shoulders but my arms were bare. The dress was fitted and outlined my shape. When standing, the dress hides my thigh-high's lace tops. However, when seated it would teasingly show a little lace.

Swapping my black bag to a navy one I turned my personal phone off and put my work one on loud for now. Grabbing my navy coat I was ready.

I was always nervous in the back of a London cab as I headed to a new client. It was like a first date, except I knew it was just sex. Although, some guys never slept with me, some just wanted to have a woman with them so they weren't alone in this lonely city. Some just wanted an hour or so just to blow off steam.

I never quite knew who would be behind the hotel door. I would never quite know what they wanted. Mr Winters had been vague, he said he wanted a light evening meal in the room and would allow the night to flow. So, he wanted a fake date experience.

This was an easy night, a bit of dinner flirting then sex before dessert easy money.

I was reading the email of the clients specific instructions. I felt myself getting that jittery, but exciting feeling. It was always a rush meeting a new client.

I looked out the window, the city of London calming down and getting ready for the evening. With the busy flow of traffic, my taxi driver swore every time a car pulled out in front of him, pedestrians were loose on the road or if a cyclist came up the side of him.

This city was unique. It was cold and it was nothing like the village I was brought up in. It was nothing like the place I used to call home. Nobody knew me and I didn't know them. I could keep my secrets, I could keep my past hidden and I could be who I wanted to be.

I felt safe in this empty, cold and anonymous city.

The driver stopped outside the elegant and regal hotel. I paid and tipped him well before exiting the taxi.

I walked up to the revolving doors of the exclusive hotel; I had been in this particular hotel a couple of times, one of the lawyers I had was a fan of this place.

I breezed through the marbled floor reception to the front desk, where I smiled at the young girl working.

"Hello, and welcome how can I help you?" She spoke with enthusiasm and professionalism, she must be new to this line of work.

"Hi, my boyfriend, Cole Winters has left his room key for me to pick up. He is in suite number 109." I spoke without any hesitation and she smiled with a nod it was obvious she had the key ready for my request.

"Would you like anything sent up to the room, miss?" She asked me, I shook my head allowing my waved hair to bounce to my movement.

"No, Cole would have sorted that for me, thank you so much for your help."

Before I could be asked or told how to get to my room, I walked towards the elevator, where I headed straight up to my client's room.

I passed the cleaners and bell boys. They had seen women like me; well dressed, walking with the confidence they knew my secret but they just smiled at the call girl briskly walking to her next client.

My heart was banging in my chest as I approached suite 109, it was one of the most expensive suites that could be rented.

Remembering what he asked for, I casually let myself into suite 109. The smell of a clean room and a male's cologne hit me.

I closed the door and walked seductively into the suite, his back was to me looking over the city from the window. Before he slowly turned to face me.

"Hello, Amelia." The familiar, smooth and deep voice spoke my real name.

"Roman?" I gasped as I recognised the Ex that broke my heart, the Ex I wanted to kill and bury at sea.