Part 2

A very Happy Birthday to you @HasinaShah

Target: 45+ votes and 120 + comments

Next Morning

Anubhav was going to his office suddenly his car stopped....

Anubhav (To driver): Aap check kijiye....

driver checked the car then came back to Anubhav

Driver: Baba gadi kharab ho gayi hai.... Mechanic ko bulana hoga... yaha paas mein hi ik garrage hai mai mechanic ko bula ke lata hu....

Anubhav nodded.... He removed his coat and came out of the car ....  

Haseena was on the same road waiting for her cab.... But she was standing at a good distance from Anubhav.....

There was a little boy who was playing with a ball his ball fell from his hands.... The ball was now lying in the middle of the road....  The boy went to pick the ball....

A car with full speed was coming towards the boy.... Anubhav saw that.... He ran towards the boy and pulled him aside.... But in this process, both fell down.... Anubhav kept his hand under boy's head to protect him from any injury....  Soon they were surrounded by the crowd.... The boy's mother came and practically snatched the boy away from Anubhav.... 

Woman: Yuvi tu thik toh hai na... (Checking if the child got hurt) Mera bacha.... Kahi lagi toh nahi na tujhe beta.... (Boy shook his head in negation) 

Anubhav (Still fallen down.... Angrily): Jab bache sambhalte nahi hai toh piada kyu karte hai log.... 

His voice was so rough that the crowd dispersed.... Even the woman took the boy away.... Suddenly Anubhav saw somebody forwarding her hand... It was Haseena.... But Anubhav tried to get up on his own... He then realized that his right palm was bleeding.... He still got up on his own....

Haseena: Hi.... Humne dekha kaise aapne uss bache ki jaan bachaiyi.... Aap bahut ache insaan hai....

Anubhav: Kisi ko bhi itni jaldi judge nahi karna chahiye.... Aksar log dusro ko pehechan ne mein galti kar dete hai....

Haseena: Dusro ka toh pata nahi par hume pura yakin hai ki humne koi galti nahi ki hai.... Jo insaan bina apni jaan ki parwa kiye ik bache ki jaan bacha sakta hai voh definitely ik acha insaan hai... 

Anubhav: Aap zarur ik school teacher hongi.... Agar nahi hai toh apply zarur kariyega.... Kya hai na aap lecture bahut acha deti hai.... Bye.... (Waved his injured hand)

Haseena: Ya Allah.... (Worriedly) Aapke haath se toh khoon beh raha hai.... Hum.... Hum.... (Searched for something in her purse) Mil gaya (Haseena takes out a handkerchief which had letter H on it.... )

Haseena: Hath dijiye....

Anubhav: What??

Haseena took Anubhav's hand and wrapped her handkerchief around his palm to stop the bleeding.... 

Haseena: Hum abhi dawai laate hai.... Aap idhar hi khade rahiye ga....

Saying this Haseena went away... 

Anubhav (In mind): Ajeeb ladki hai...

His driver came...

Driver: Baba gadi thik ho gayi hai....

Anubhav: Chaliye...

Anubhav sat in the car and went away.... 

Haseena came and saw that no one was around..... She searched for five minutes.... On finding no one she decided to go to her workplace....

ETERNAL EMPIRES

Anubhav was about to go inside and that's when someone tapped his shoulder.... 

Anubhav: You??? ( Yes it was Haseena) What are....

Haseena (Cutting): Kya aap humare saath chal sakte hai.... Sirf paach minute usse ik minute zayada nahi.... Pleaseeee....

(Before Anubhav could reply she practically pulled him in an alley.... There was no one in that alley.... )

Haseena opened her purse and took out the bandage and antiseptic.... She took his hand, opened the blood-soaked handkerchief and started dressing while Anubhav was just staring at her blankly.....  

Anubhav: You are really different

A smile crept on Haseena's lips but it soon vanished away when she heard what he said next....

Anubhav: Ladikya humare piche padti hai par koi bhi tumhare jaisi nahi hai jo humara picha karte karte yaha taq chali aaye..... (Haseena continued doing his dressing) Just be straightforward and tell me what do you want from me???? 

By that time Haseena was done with his dressing

Haseena: Enough.... You know what is the problem???? The problem is that you have forgotten the difference between humanity and business.... Life is not always give and take Mr. and not every girl is dying to be with you.... You better understand that.... 

Saying this she turned around.... Tears fell from her eyes which went unnoticed by Anubhav.... But before he could stop her, she went inside his office..... Anubhav followed her....

Haseena to receptionist: Good morning.... I'm Haseena Mallik...

Receptionist (Cutting.... Scared): 40th floor.... Quick.... Sir would be here any moment (She looked at Haseena weirdly) 

Haseena nodded and went towards the elevator....

Anubhav came inside.... 

Receptionist: Good moring sir

Anubhav nodded and he saw Haseena going towards the elevator and followed her.... He wanted to know what she was doing in his Eternal Empires.... 

Receptionist (In mind): Aaj sir apni private elevator mein nahi gaye???

Before the elevator's could close Anubhav got inside

Haseena: Aap.... phirse.... dekhiye....

Anubhav (Cutting): You were crying???

Haseena: What??? No....

Anubhav: Your mascara is on your cheeks.... definitely you were crying....

Haseena: Even if I was, that is none of your concern....

Anubhav: I apologize....  I apologize for what I said to you.... I shouldn't have said that...

 (Haseena nodded.... Anubhav took out his hanky from his pocket and gently wiped the mascara off from Haseena's face..... This time Haseena was staring at him blankly)

When he was done Haseena spoke....

Haseena: Aap....

But before she could complete her sentence the doors of the elevator opened.... Anuseena came out.... They were greeted by Vikas

Vikas: Good morning boss (Anubhav nodded) Yehi hai aapki PA Haseena Mallik aur Ms. Haseena yeh aapke boss Anubhav Singh....

Anuseena were beyond shocked.... 

So this was today's part

Precap: Haseena was caged between Anubhav and his office table..... She was staring blankly at Anubhav.... Anubhav removed her bangles and kept them on the table....

Haseena: Sir aap....

Anubhav: Ssshhh....

He removed her dupatta.... And...

Words: 980

Kaisa laga story ka second part aur Precap??? 

Please do vote and comment if you liked the part

Stay safe and Take care

Bye