"i don't dance." JJ shook his head.

"then just stand there and look stupid." she teased, grabbing his hand and pulling him out his chair, twirling him around.

seeing Pope staring at kiara and John B dancing, she frowned and walked over to him, "if JJ has to dance, then so do you."

A PARTY NEVER WENT ON WITHOUT Bambi knowing so when she heard about a party being thrown by the kooks, she left her bed and made her way over to the house.

she knew she would get in, even if she was a pogue because well, she was Bambi Routledge.

the party was packed with kooks and the girl needed to get something down her to stop her from giving every single one of them dirty looks.

and once the girl did drink enough to give her a buzz, nothing was stopping her from walking around and talking to everyone.

"i get you kooks don't like pogues cause we're poor and all that but you want to know the reason we don't like kooks? cause your all to self centred assholes." she slurred, speaking to a random pogue serving drinks with a red plastic cup in her hand.

"maybe, but at least we don't steal things as a full time job." he replied, pouring more vodka into her cup as she scoffed.

"two things, you guys don't need jobs because your all spoilt and we wouldn't need to steal if we had enough money for things like food." she stated, and by the red cheeks that were rising on the boy, she knew she was getting him angry.

"we're not spoilt, it's just because our parents actually love us." he fired back, trying his hardest to anger her just like he was.

"if your parents loved you, they would learn you the things you need when your older. what's a free house if your that stupid that you don't know how to pay a mortgage or do taxes." she smirked, knowing she had got him when he stared at her with his jaw clenched.

just before he fired every word on the planet at her, the girl was interrupted when someone touched her shoulder, "Bambi, what happened to you not liking kooks?"

when she turned around, she was met with Rafe Cameron who was clearly way to high. he looked at the man she was just speaking to a scowled, making him immediately walk away.

"i don't, but i do like free alcohol." she laughed, holding up her cup which was half empty.

"what could you have possible done to make him look that angry at you?" he raised an eyebrow, grabbing a bottle of vodka and refilling her cup.

"told him what i thought about you kooks, don't think he likes my opinion even though it's a free world." she explained, leaning on the counter.

"you know what's better then vodka?" he asked her making her shake her head, "coke."

Bambi shook her head again, knowing he was about to ask her to do a line with him, "i don't do coke, i'm a weed girl."

"exactly, nobody does coke until they try it for the first time, trust me you will like it." he tried to convince her but she knew what she wanted.

"that's the problem, Rafe. i do it once and i'll want it all the time and i'm a pogue, meaning i won't be able to afford it." she refused.