"What's the reason?" Naruto asked as he couldn't read her expression.

"I will tell you later." She said and wore her cloak and went out from his room.

"Huh...." Naruto couldn't do anything but sigh.

Hinata on the other hand finally found his room using her Byakugan. She went infront of the door and inhaled a long breath.

She was going to test something. She knocked but no answer came. She narrowed her eyes. Was she wrong but she clearly saw chakra traces in this room.

She was going to knock again but the a heavy voice came from inside.

"Come in."

She flinched but soon calmed down. She tried all her best to maintain a calm face.

She entered and saw the man named Madara Uchiha sitting in his desk working on some scroll.

"What do you need?" He said but this time in a normal voice.

She didn't said anything but just stood there she was observing her surroundings.

"I said what do you need? Don't you have any missions to do? I heard that you are going to konoha with Naruto?"
He said and did his job.

Hinata hesitated first but calmed down and finally decided to say what she came to say here.

"How are you alive?"

Hinata noticed the man stopped doing whatever he was doing but after some seconds he started doing his work.

"Is that why you came here?"
The man asked but a mocking tone was clearly hear-able in his voice.

"I asked first. How did you survived....." His earlobes twitched at the word.

"Uchiha.......... Obito?"

That was it. Within a flash the man dropped the scrolls and grabbed Hinata's neck.

"Who?" The man demanded with a dangerous amount of venom in his voice.

Hinata struggled in his grip but smirked.

"I figured it out on my own."
Obito released his grip and Hinata landed on the ground.

"How dare you??" Obito opened his Sharingan eyes and looked at Hinata who was still smirking.

"My doubt was correct. You do survived Uchiha Obito and do you wanna know how do I know?" Hinata said with a evil grin in her face.

"How?" Obito demanded as he couldn't put Hinata into his genjutsu cause of her Byakugan.

"Mouth can lie, eyes can not." And with that poof!

"A shadow clone." Obito murmured and undid his Sharingan as he tried to figure out what she meant. Then it hit him.

"Kakashi.........." He murmured.

"What took you long?" Naruto asked as he was standing on the door.

"Just figuring out something." Hinata answer as she went ahead.

"Huh.... What were you figuring out?" Naruto asked as he walked near to Hinata.

"Nothing important.... Just found out that the man named Uchiha Madara was none other than Kakashi Sensei's old friend Uchiha Obito."

Hinata continued to walk but Naruto stopped in his track as his eyes widened.

"How?" Naruto asked as he realised that Hinata figured out he knew.
Hinata stopped in her track and looked back at Naruto.