The deep mocha brown of her eyes, her long, dark eyelashes. The slope of her high cheekbones, the curve of her jaw. The little white scar between her eyebrows. Her soft (very soft) Yunjinies, one side of her mouth tugged up into the faintest of smirks, like Yunjin can hear just how quick Chaewon's heart is racing.

Reaching out, Yunjin tucks a loose strand of Chaewon's hair behind her ear, her fingers trailing down her cheek and along her jaw. It's the lightest of touches, Yunjin's fingertips barely grazing Chaewon's skin, but it ignites a raw hunger in her that's impossible to ignore.

The air between them shifts, to something thicker and hotter.

Chaewon doesn't know which one of them moves first — maybe Yunjin tilts her head, maybe Chaewon leans in — but one moment they're just staring at each other and the next moment there's no space between them and they're kissing.

One kiss becomes two. Two becomes three. Three becomes four.

Yunjin's tongue slides against her bottom Yunjinie slowly, and Chaewon parts her Yunjinies automatically, lets Yunjin kiss her deeper and hotter.

Yunjin's arms around her waist turn into her hands grasping at Chaewon's hips and hauling her forward until she's twisted around to settle completely in Yunjin's lap, her knees either side of Yunjin's thighs. Yunjin's hands settle low on her hips, the part just between her waist and the top of her thighs, and Chaewon can feel the warmth of them even through the thick fabric of her sweater.

In the back of her mind, Chaewon remembers that they're still in the living room, in full view of anybody who happens to walk in. It's unlikely that Jiwoo and Sooyoung will resurface before noon, but still. The last remaining piece of Chaewon's common sense manages to cut through the haze in her brain and reminds her that they probably shouldn't be doing this where they could get caught.

Yunjin's moved away from her mouth now, kissing her jaw, the sensitive spot under her ear, the column of her throat. Hot, wet, open-mouthed kisses, with a hint of teeth. Just how Chaewon likes it. In the quiet of the living room, her own breathing sounds louder than it probably is, a symphony of soft exhales and sharp inhales with each press of Yunjin's Yunjinies to her skin and each squeeze of Yunjin's hands on her waist.

She wants— God, she wants Yunjin's hands under her clothes, touching her bare skin. She wants Yunjin everywhere.

"Jinie," Chaewon whimpers. "We should—"

Yunjin chooses that exact moment to close her mouth around Chaewon's pulse and suck hard. The rest of Chaewon's sentence gets lost in a moan, and she can't stop herself from grinding down on Yunjin's lap. Chaewon shudders, wraps her arms around Yunjin's shoulders, slides her hands into her dark hair.

Chaewon wants her closer, needs her closer, needs her—

"Fuck," Yunjin breathes against her throat. "Fuck, you're so hot."

Chaewon is helpless to do anything but moan and grind down again, not when Yunjin sounds like that, low and rough and muttered right against her skin, not when Yunjin's mouth is sucking at the crook of her neck, hot and heavy and intoxicatingly good.

Chaewon feels her move away, lean back, and when Chaewon manages to blink her eyes open Yunjin is looking up at her with wide eyes. Her Yunjinies are kiss-swollen and her gaze is dark. She's looking at Chaewon like she can't look away. Yunjin's hands sYunjinie under the hem of her sweater, fingertips brushing against the bare skin of her waist, and even a touch as simple as that has Chaewon whining and tugging Yunjin back in, pressing closer and grinding down harder on her lap.

"So fucking hot," Yunjin mutters between kisses, lightly dragging her nails across the small of Chaewon's back and tearing another high-pitched noise right out of her throat. "God, Chaewonnie, I had no idea."