Two let go of her wrist, Leafy recoiled in pain, holding her hand tenderly, she was certain it was broken.

"Now Leafy, we're both adults, we don't need other people to solve our problems, right?" Two taunted.

"You bastard, I think you broke my wrist," she yelled accusingly.

"Calm down, I'm sure it's not that bad, now as I was saying-" Two was cut of by Leafy throwing a swift punch, right in his face.

"I said, get out," she ordered in a dark tone, poised for another attack.

"My, my, what a temper," Two sighed, wincing slightly as he touched his cheek.

Two raised his hand to strike her back but Leafy caught it, struggling against his strength for a moment until he let go.

Leafy lunged at him, completely wild and void of care, she swung her fists, grabbing at his ugly hair, letting out a fierce yell as she did so.

Two reacted quickly but definitely caught off guard, Leafy was stronger than he had anticipated and she was clearly not going to care if she did any serious damage.

Two began to worry that Leafy would overpower him but he had a trick up their sleeve.

As Leafy lunged for her next attack, ready to sink her nails into his face, Two stopped her with hard punch to her cheek and a swift kick to her chest she stumbled as she was suddenly winded and tried her best to breathe.

Making the most of her confusion, Two quickly grabbed her, holding her close to him in a grip that she couldn't get out of even in her rage-filled state.

Using a free hand, Two held a soft cloth to her nose and mouth as Leafy's let out screams and yells for help that only came out muffled as she kicked and struggled in attempts to escape.

She found herself growing dizzy and drowsy and her world began to spin as her eyes slowly closed, all she could hear was Two talking to her.

"Shhh,just stay calm and it'll be over soon, just behave and all will work out," they said in a fake-soothing tone.

"It's not you I want to hurt,"

Leafy's screams grew weaker as her body felt heavy and she went limp in Two's arms, she couldn't get out, she was falling asleep.

"Hush now, it's all okay, you'll be just fine,"

Those were the last words she heard before everything went dark.

...

She briefly woke up, it was pitch dark and she couldn't see a thing but she could feel that she was in a van of some kind and it was moving.

She stayed still, not wanting to bring any attention to herself.

However she didn't stay awake for long as she soon felt the darkness fully engulf her once more.

Please... someone, anyone... please.

Firey...

She wanted Firey, she wanted to be told everything was just a dream, she wanted to wake up in his arms and feel his warm kiss on her lips.

Firey...

...

She didn't get what she wanted.

She finally woke up, properly this time.

But to her horror, her hands were tied behind her back and she was sat on the floor, against a cold metal pole.

Everything was cold, even the blood that dripped from her mouth as grown cold.

She was in a dimly lit warehouse, shivering from fear and cold.

As her vision adjusted to the harshness of it all, she could make out a green haired figure on the other side of the warehouse.

She squinted her eyes to see who it was.

It was Two, who had turned to face her, seeing that she could now tell who they were, they sent her a cold, sinister smirk as they exited the warehouse, turning off all the lights as they did so.

Tears formed in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks, no sound came from her as she simply stared into the darkness.

Completely alone.

With no one to save her.

Cold.

So cold.

...

Darkness.
================================

Sorry, couldn't think of song lyrics for this one guys.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

XOXO
LeafCake