Chapter 4: The Village

Start from the beginning

I also grabbed my grapplehook and attached it to my left wrist, I took other pieces of ammo for the guns I had and left the vehicle.

Someone was trying to communicate through a radio and honestly, I didn't have time for that so I crushed it with my foot and cocked the Franchi.

Blue: Let's roll

I head towards the path that Eveline told me about and prepared myself for any incoming dangers, it was just the dark woods that surrounded me and I didn't like the eerie feeling it brought. Something could be hiding in the shadows, ready to pounce on me but I won't let that happen.

I decided to place my Franchi on my back and equip my Desert Eagle instead, making it better to aim at a quick pace to match a sudden movement. However, the sun started to rise and I could see that it was snowing in these woods.

I walked past more trees until I reached a clearing that showed the slowly rising sun, beaming down on me.....and a village with a huge castle.....

It was an amazing view, it's as if it was a painting masterpiece.

Blue: What the.....I've never seen a place like this. It looks abandoned

Eveline: A good place for whoever took Rose.....actually, we don't need to go through all of this hassle for that girl, she isn't even your child

Blue: Yet she is my niece and I value family above all else

Eveline: [Sighs] Fine, have it your way....just don't die or something before you come to realise that this was all a mistake

Blue: Haha, I won't

I trekked down the slope I was on and headed towards the village, I had chills all over me, as if it can tell that dark forces were lurking here....more specially that castle.

Blue: Well....here goes nothing

I move around the village and saw that most of houses were abandoned or destroyed, it was simply a ghost town. I kept my guard up and went into one of the houses where an old man with a shotgun was. Of course he aims it at my face.

Blue: Woah, woah! Cabron! Chill!

Man: Are you with them?!

Blue: Who? The IRS? I'm definitely not with them, I don't mess with those guys

Man: Shhh, they're here, do you have a weapon?

Blue: [Shows DE] I'm strapped

Man: Good

I waited in silence with the man as we heard movement all around us, I was ready but not ready when something grabbed the old man from above.

Man: AGGGGHHH!

Blue: Oh hell no!

I was too late to save him but I wasn't going to go cry in a corner, I'm trained and packing heat. Suddenly a creature bursted through the wall and I shot him twice in the head, taking him down.

It was....some sort man creature thing!

Blue: Oh great, we are really doing this now?

I felt more of these things come into the house as they were searching for me, the ones outside were sniffing me out so I made the decision to face them head on. I jump outside the window and fired a few shots.

Blue: Here I am!

I began to shoot more of them but I underestimated how many of them there were so I ran away to avoid being manhandled. I made it to a small river in the village before I was surrounded, a roar erupts from above and I looked to see a giant version of these creatures.