For some reason, when Hu Rong was washing, she always felt that Gu Wenxuan would come in at any moment, so she quickened her hand movements.

When she came out, there was no one in the room, and Hu Rong went to bed. She was a little tired after walking around for a long time today.

When Gu Wenxuan came back, he saw that his little wife had gone to bed and fell asleep, and he sighed unconsciously. It was not because he was thinking about what to do, but because the two were got newly married, and it would be good to say a few words before going to bed. It can also increase the relationship between husband and wife.

But Hu Rong had already fallen asleep, so he hastily changed his plans and proceeded to wash himself before going to bed, cuddling his wife and slowly closing his eyes.

Hu Rong in her sleep smelled the familiar and reassuring smell again, and unconsciously slipped into Gu Wenxuan's arms, Gu Wenxuan held her hand tightly.

The next day, when the sky was slightly bright, Hu Rong opened her eyes. After lying awake for a while, she looked at the sleeping person next to her and moved slightly, trying to get up.

As a result, the hands on her waist tightened immediately.

"It's still early, so sleep with me," Gu Wenxuan said.

Hu Rong nodded and stopped moving.

Speaking of which, today is also a day for Gu Wenxuan to rest and relax. He will go back to work tomorrow. Hu Rong was thinking about what the two of them should do at home today.

Half an hour later, it was dawn, and Gu Wenxuan slowly opened his eyes, looking at the person in his arms, the corners of his mouth slightly raised.

Seeing him get up and open his arms, Hu Rong immediately took the clothes on the side and helped him put them on.

This is also what she heard from the two maids before when she was a maid, saying that he is a son of a rich family, and everything is served by someone. Just like the eldest son of the Huang family before, all clothes are dressed with the help of concubines.

Gu Wenxuan didn't say anything. After seeing Hu Rong help him get dressed, he hugged her and kissed her forehead, then went to wash up.

"My lord, two people came outside and said that they are from the capital city, and that your mother sent them here to take care of you and your wife," said the manager, looking at the couple who were feeding fish in the backyard.

"Let them come in, Rong, let's go over there."

"Yes."

In the lobby of the county yamen's backyard, a mama and a female teacher stood there. When they saw Gu Wenxuan coming with Hu Rong, they immediately saluted.

"Both of you are welcome to get up," Gu Wenxuan said while sitting in the main seat, while looking at the two people below.

"Bai Nai, why are you here? Sit down quickly." Seeing his nanny suddenly, Gu Wenxuan was stunned for a moment, got up quickly and said. He thought his mother had sent a capable person from her side, Unexpectedly, his mother asked his nurse to come.

Mrs. Gu was planning at first to send him mama from her side, but later she thought they were not as good as Nanny Bai who nursed her son. After all, Bai Nai has no children and more loyal. Nanny Bai has always regarded her son as her own son.

Speaking of which, she took more care of her son than his own mother, so it was most appropriate for her to go.

"Second young master isn't in the capital, so it doesn't matter if the servant is comes here. I heard my wife said that the second brother got married here, so the servant came over. Then I can take care of the second brother and his wife, and also take care of your children in the future."

"Thanks for the hard work, nanny."

"This is my wife, Hu Rong."

Bai Momo had already looked at Hu Rong calmly just now, and she had to say that her appearance was really good, even if it was placed in the capital where beauties gathered, it would still be ranked high.

She also looked simple, unlike a person with so many ulterior motives, her eyes look very innocent.

With Gu Wenxuan's introduction, she immediately saluted.

"This is my nanny," Gu Wenxuan said while looking at Hu Rong who was on the side.

Hu Rong also leaned over slightly, to return the greeting. She had heard before that a nanny from a rich family is equivalent to a half-mother to the young master of the family, and her status in the family is much higher than that of ordinary servants. Seeing that Gu Wenxuan treated this nanny so politely, she made sure not to be neglectful.

"Second young lady, you don't have to be polite."

"Nanny has worked hard on this journey, first go to the house to have a good rest, if you have anything to say, let's talk about it tomorrow."

"Okay," after Bai Momo finished speaking, she took the female teacher with her.

"You don't have to worry, Bai Momo is very nice and won't embarrass you," Gu Wenxuan said while grabbing Hu Rong's hand.

"Um."