Adam: "The Lieutenant was killed during the attack on Beacon. There was no time to collect his things. There was a deal made with some humans that the Lieutenant found beneficial to our aims, but it backfired when he was stabbed in the back in the field. I barely had time to retreat with the few troops that had been captured and killed."

His entire response makes Sienna narrow her eyes at Adam and wonders out loud.

Sienna: "How... strange it was for the Lieutenant make such a decision as he was more of a follower than a leader. His relationship with you and Blake was always close. He always defers to your command if it ever came to it."

Adam shrugs off the barely hidden accusation.

Adam: "Having a command of his own in Vale gave him a much-needed backbone even if it ended up costing him his own life."

Sienna continues to scrutinize Adam before brushing the subject aside with a sigh.

Sienna: "As of now, Adam, you have been demoted for going along with such an abhorrent plan. You're lucky that you're popular enough among the troops. Otherwise, I would have you arrested alongside Onrio."

Gritting his teeth, Adam responds back.

Adam: "I accept the demotion, Sienna."

Sienna: "Also, I heard rumors that you and the Lieutenant took in a single human from Vale as your sole Faunus ally. Is that true?"

Adam remains silent for a moment before replying.

Adam: "The rumors are true."

Sienna: "What happened to this human?"

Adam ponders over the previous fights he had with him before responding.

Adam: "This human and I made a deal. I let him live in our camp, he helps us with our cause. I soon realized that he was planning on leaving with all the information he has on the White Fang. So, I killed him."

Sienna: "I see. That was quite unfortunate."

Adam: "It was... May I leave?"

Sienna: "You may."

After that, Adam goes to leave the throne room before Sienna's voice stop him in his track. 

Sienna: "You better be careful to make messes you can't clean up, Adam."

Adam nod to this before finally leaving the throne room. Outside of the throne room is Ilia, leaning against a wall as she spots Adam walking away. 

With a smug look on her face, Ilia leans forward out of the wall to confront Adam from behind

Ilia: "Wow, never would have thought you of all people would be demoted. I wonder how Blake would react seeing you hang your head like a slapped puppy."