Now that she has such a good husband, she will have someone to rely on for the rest of her life. If she gives birth to a child in the future, her life will be complete.

Gu Wenxuan was startled when he saw Hu Rong put her hand on her stomach, but then he realized and he felt warm in his heart. He was almost in his thirties, and he didn't have a son or a daughter under his knees. If he really had a child, it would be a very good thing.

The weather was refreshing, and the two of them looked up at the front, and they could vaguely see the cherry blossoms blooming all over the mountains.

When he arrived at the back mountain, Gu Wenxuan directly hugged Hu Rong and got off the horse. Not many people came, so he led the horse with one hand and Hu Rong with the other, and walked forward slowly.

Suddenly a breeze blew by, and the petals scattered with the wind. Gu Wenxuan looked at the beauty who was integrated with the beautiful scenery in front of him, and the corners of his mouth slightly raised.

Gently brushing off the petals on Hu Rong's body with his hand, he took her hand and walked forward slowly.

"Why does that person resemble the daughter from the Hu family?" Behind Hu Rong, a woman in a coarse cloth was holding a basket and looked at the people on the side and commented.

"It shouldn't be. Didn't the daughter of the Hu family go to another place with someone? This is what the Hu family told me personally. It shouldn't be her, but rather a young miss from the county. Looking at the person next to her, he seems to be a young master?"

"Maybe I misunderstood. But I don't know what good things the old couple of the Hu family did in their previous lives. It didn't matter that they gave birth to several sons, but in the end they gave birth to such a good-looking daughter. With only her efforts, the whole family was able to live such a good life," The old wife said with jealousy in her eyes.

In the past, the Hu family could be said to be the poorest family in their village. With a large population, they couldn't even get enough food enough to eat.

Suddenly, their family became one of the richest households in the village overnight.

The people in the village envied, but they also scolded the old couple of the Hu family secretly. They were really shameless. They sold their own daughter to have money to buy properties. It is really cruel. Even if the Hu family revealed that Hu Rong went to other places with others, but the people in village weren't fools, and it was not that they didn't notice how once Hu Rong went away, the family suddenly became rich overnight.

She must have been sold, it's really pitiful. They don't know where she was sold to.

After Hu Rong and Gu Wenxuan finished watching the cherry blossoms, they went to Houshan Lake on the way. Thinking that Hu Rong had been walking for a long time, Gu Wenxuan put her on the horse and took her for a slow walk around the lake.

Hu Rong's mood was visible to the naked eye, and the corners of her mouth were always raised.

As beautiful as Hu Rong was in her mood at this time, Mrs. Hu of the Hu family felt as sad.

In the past, the family was poor, and everyone used their energy to use it in one place. Even if the whole family was noisy, they could still live on.