They don't know about her either even though we tell each other everything.

Well, not everything they don't know about us being assassins and mafia leaders, they only think we are really talented fighters.

They know that we own the Salvatore companies.

"The prick didn't deserve you then if he left you like that." She smiles a motherly smile.

I would have smiles back but I don't know her or if this is all just an act. I have trust issues after everything I went through.

"So what's her name?" She asks me looking at Rory with adoring eyes.

"Aurora." I try and keep my answers short, I'm not a fan of talking.

"How old is she?" She questions again.

"She's turning one soon." I blankly said.

She nods and turns to Rory talking with her while she was eating.

Rory has a big smile on her face and saliva dripping from her mouth.

I finished my food while I was watching Selena play with my baby.

I usually don't let anyone other than my closest friends and some of my men and women play with her, talk or come anywhere near her.

But Selena is ok, I guess.

Angelo sat at the head of table with his right-hand man on his right and his eldest son to his left. Alessandro's second is to his left and the older ones sat with them.

I don't know how Selena had coped with all of these men.

The younger ones had their own conversations joking and talking about random stuff, while some of them were on their phones ignoring the existence of everyone.

I noticed Marco didn't talk at all, I think his mute or something because he used ASL.

Luca kept sending me glares but only when he saw that I was looking. When he though I wasn't looking, he stared at me with soft eyes and love and happiness in his eyes.

Me and my twins were talking in different languages, betting on something random because we were bored.

"Why are you guys betting on different languages?" Augusto blurts out catching everyone's attention who were now staring at us confused too.

"You understand us?" Ross asks stating the obvious. This idiot.

"Yes." He warily says some of the others nodding saying the same. Augusto narrowed his eyes at us suspiciously.

I turned to my twins and we looked at each other smirking.

"Сега ни разбирате?"

(Bulgarian= Do you understand us now?)

"Bəs indi?"

(Azerbaijani= What about now?)

"Իսկ հիմա?"

(Armenian= And now?)

"ასე არ იფიქრო"

(Bosnian= Maybe this one.)

"Možda ovaj"

(Georgian= Don't think so.)

«Ingen av er förstår det språket.»

(Swedish= None of y'all understand this language.)

When I said the last one, my twins turned to me with an annoyed look with an 'are you serious' look since they don't understand Swedish either.