I sigh heavily and went to the cafeteria then sit with my friends. now they all just looking at me in a serious face.

Jisoo: y/n, Why are you sitting with jungkook?, and What is the relationship between you two? “she asks serious tone.”

y/n: ……

Rose: We heard some girls saying that you two are in love, is it true? “ she also asked in a serious tone.”

I had never seen them serious like this before.

y/n: unnie !!! Do you really believe that nonsense? And I didn’t want to sit with him. he is the one forcing me to sit with him. “ I said frustrated tone.”

Jiho: Why did he ask you to sit with him? "she ask question look on her face.”

Jennie: y/n, we know something you hiding from us, so just tell us what it is. ” She ask worried tone.”

I look at them and sigh and told them everything to them that happen yesterday evening.

Blackpink+jiho: what!!! BTS are your future stepbrothers.

y/n: Yeah!!!! Clam down. “I yelled at them.”

Jennie: why did accept this marriage? how can you do this y/n? you know what kind of person they are, now I'm just worried about you.

y/n: I just accept this marriage because of my mom’s happiness unnie. I really don’t want to see her sad. She is always alone but she never complains about anything, but now she finally found her happiness, so how can I be selfish?

Jisoo: I can understand your situation, and don’t worry, We will always be with you.

y/n: thank you unnie, you guys are the best.

Balckpink+jiho: yeah!! We know. “we chuckled we started to eat, suddenly Someone poured cold water on my head."

???: oops my hand slipped…  '.haha. " she laughed."

Jennie: what you want Wendy? “she asks angrily, and get up from her place”

???: oh wendy you should be more careful. "she started to pull my hair."

Joy:  yeri see what you've done to her hair it’s all messed up “ she looks at me with her fake concern face."

Yeri: oh sorry, it's just because of my bracelet.

Now I’m really pissed off, so I get up from my sit and turn around. I saw 5 biches standing behind our table and smirking at me.

Lisa: hey bitch, get lost before we beat the shit out of you. “she said full of anger.”

irene: oh really! Then we would love to see it “ smirk.”

y/n: unnie, stop. we don't need to waste time on this shit. Let's go I need to change my clothes.” I about left the place but they stopped me."

seulgi: you bitch!! What did you say?

y/n: are you deaf? Didn't you hear what I just said? I don’t like to repeat the same thing, so get out of my way. “Then I pushed her out of my way and started to walk to the entrance but she said something  that made me stop walking and I turns to her.”

irene:: You....Daughter of bitch. "She yelled."

Now I have lost all my patience.

y/n: you push the wrong button irene:. “i smirked”

I walked toward her and gave her a hard slap on the cheek, that cause her to fall on the ground.  the whole cafeteria went silent and everyone gets shocked except jiho because she knows if someone mess with me they'll face bad consequences. I don't like to fight with others unnecessarily. Most of the time I avoid violence, but this time she gets on my nerves.”