??? hey little sis.

I want to run but my legs stopped working and I stood like their statue.

y/n: jungkook. "I look at him with fear."

Jungkook: hey, are you alright? You look pale. ”he asks concerned tone.”

y/n:……. "I want to reply to him but my words stuck in my throat, so I silently look at him."

He comes closer to me and then takes my schedule in my hand after reading my schedule, he looks at me and smiles like an innocent child.

Jungkook: we have four classes together so come on let’s go then he holds my hand and started to drag me.

I tried to remove my arm from his grip but I wouldn’t intend for his grip to become tighten than before.

y/n: jungkook, please leave my hand “I said shaky voice .”

he stopped and looked at me with a serious face and gulped my saliva.

Jungkook: I think my lovely sister forget something. "He stares at him then I remember yesterday's incident."

y/n: I’m sorry o... Oppa. “ I immediately apologize and look down.”

Jungkook: now  it's better, but I can’t let you go. " he again started dragging me with him."

When we reached the classroom everyone looked eyes at me they looks at us in surprise and suspicion. I saw some of the girls are glaring at me. I felt like I was standing in the spotlight.  I tried to remove my hand from his grip but He didn’t leave my hand. He holds my hand tightly. he dragged with him.

Jungkook: for now on your going to sit with me little sis.” he said  demanding tone.”

y/n: No!! I don’t want to sit with you.  “ I said confidently and glared at him.

he pulled my hand harshly and whisper into my ears.

Jungkook:  Lower your gaze sis....I don’t like when people don’t listen to me. If you don’t want to sit with me. You can't sit still this whole year. do you what it to happened little sis? “he asked with his dark and dangerous tone. I'm terrified”

y/n: okay fine!! I will sit with you, please let me go. “ tears started falling from my eyes.”

Jungkook: don’t cry, baby sis. If you cry, you look ugly “he chuckles and wipes my tears.”

he took into an empty chair and then let it go of my hand. we both sat. After few min later teacher come and start the lesson.

30 min later my first class ended then I grabs my stuff and try to run to my next class but jungkook hold my hand again.

Jungkook: nice try little sis, but it doesn’t work on me. Come on, let’s go to the next class together .“ he held my hand again and took me to the next class.”

y/n pov

Finally, my first half of classes ended. All this time he and I were sitting together and Everyone was staring at us and gossiping about us. it’s makes me more uncomfortable and also I can’t concentrate on my classes. it’s awkward to sit beside him.

Jungkook: are you okay, little sis?

y/n: do I look like I’m okay? Jung…. I mean oppa. Everyone staring at us and gossiping about us, it makes me uncomfortable, so can I sit with my friends next class oppa .“ I look at him with puppy eyes.”

he just looks at me for a min then spoke.

Jungkook: you look so cute when you act like this little sis, “he pinched my cheeks softly.” but NO!! YOU CAN’T, and I don’t care what others think, you'll only sit with me that’s final. See you in the next class little sis “ he smile at me and left class.”