Seven - sobbing soobin

Start from the beginning

"That's Yeonjun. He's thinks he's cool, and he is. He's really cool. He's very nice, handsome, tall, attractive, hard working. A lot of other good stuff. He treats soobin very well, and I'm glad Soob found someone like him." Woo said and San nodded.

Wooyoung then swiped to another picture.

"And that is soobin. He's very very cute, right? He's also very nice, attractive, hard working, helpful, energetic, he's always there to help. And he doesn't give up easily." Woo said and san nodded.

He then brung the phone away as he turned it off and put it back in his pocket.

"And yeah." Woo smiled.

"Cool. They both look nice, they both look cool as well. I wish I met them." San whined.

"They are both nice and both cool. And, I've told them about you and they wanna meet you too. I mean, apart from the fact your in a mental asylum and stuff, but they don't care. I told them you were nice and we get along, so they wanted to meet you. As long as you are nice, which you are." Wooyoung said.

"Nice!" San smiled.

The two then talk about random stuff till it gets to lunch.

—————

The day soon ended. Wooyoung and san hug, like they always do, and say bye. Woo left, leaving the building when suddenly he spotted Taehyung. He walked over with his hands in his pockets.

"Hi Wooyoung!"

"Hi Taehyung!"

Suddenly woo felt someone grab his shoulder as he turned to see Yeosang.

"Are we going now, Wooyoung?" Yeosang asked, looking annoyed.

"Uhhh-"

"He's hanging out with me." Taehyung butted in as he grabbed Yeosang's hand and gently took it off woo's shoulder, then giving him a fake sarcastic smile.

Yeosang was fuming.

But he tried his best to hold it in.

He turned back to Wooyoung "your hanging out with him?"

Woo just smiled nervously and slowly nodded.

"Oh, okay." Yeosang said, seeming sad, as he turned and walked away. Wooyoung watched as he got in his car and drove off.

"Shall we go?" Taehyung said, out of nowhere.

—————

Taehyung arrived at his house, walking inside, Wooyoung walking in behind him slowly.

Tae's house was nice and very big.

"Make yourself comfortable. I don't mind what you do." Taehyung said as woo just smiled at him, while looking around the big house.