"Guys! Come on, I'm telling the truth!! I was framed by one of my doppelgänger. Another evil one." Brainy said in his cell through the glass looking at his friends trying to convince them that he's innocent and that literally wasn't himself. But they didn't buy it while crossing their arms. Alex scoffed while glaring at Brainy harshly. "Yeah, right. You're only saying that so we'll let you out. besides the multiverse was destroyed..." she said not falling for it. As Brainy moved his eyes in fear that his friends didn't believe him. he knew there was one person who would believe him and that's Nia! "Nia. Please... you know I'm telling the truth! you've gotta believe me." Brainy said dearly.
As she sighed looking at him in disappointment. "I want to believe you, Brainy. but I can't ignore what you did! You attacked me, Our friends, and you nearly destroyed the city... it's like I don't even know you anymore!!!" Dreamer shouted out angrily😡crossing her arms.
As she walked away slowly from Brainy and turned her back on him. And had tears💦in his eyes seeing Nia walking away like that.
Also, the fact that not even she believes him either😔. Which caused him to feel sadness🥺😭.

And Brainy doesn't blame Nia Nal for not believing him. Since she knows him so well
she knew the real Brainy would never ever do something like that to his home, to his friends! Especially, to Her.
for how much he truly loves❤️and cares about Nia Nal. More than anything in the Whole World🌎!
Which makes sense. His Love❤️for her💙is the strongest thing there is... To have that kinda love that you
Sharing so deeply with that person is truly a special bond. And that's exactly what Brainy and Nia had.

As Brainy felt so much sadness and betrayal all because of his evil doppelganger that he didn't even know about turned his friends against him! And even turned Nia Nal- (his girlfriend). Against him as well. he just wanted to curl up into a ball and cry out his feelings... And to express his anger by killing his doppelganger. he knew that wouldn't do any good and would just make things worse! So he controled his angry by hoping for the best that somehow things will get better! And predicted by an 88% chance that Nia would have a dream flash about the truth. so at least she could believe him and convince the others that he's innocent. But that is only a possibility😅...

The team all gathered in the next room to figure out what to do with Brainy While Alex and John are talking.
suddenly Dreamer has a dream🌀flash✨

In her dream, she saw "THE TRUTH". her eyes widened in shock that everything Brainy said today...
was the truth. Seeing his evil doppelganger that planned on ruining Brainy's life by framing him to be the bad guy.
Then she opened her eyes to know the truth and that Brainy really was innocent. She had to let him out of his cell immediately!!
While walking out of the room quietly and slowly looking at the others talking... no one noticed she'd left the room and already head to the cell chambers in letting Brainy out.

Speaking of Brainy, He was pacing around in his cell thinking about how he could convince his friends to believe him somehow.
And that's when Dreamer showed up looking at Brainy as she pressed the button◼️ in letting him out of his cell. he knew she'd would come. while saying to him once it opened up. "I believe you. Brainy. I know you didn't do those things... My dream showed me that." Nia said softly with a smile in finally believing in him. Brainy nodded with a smile. As he walked out of his cell and hugged Dreamer lovely💗for her believing him after all. "I had a feeling you would. Nia Nal. You've never ceased to amaze me." Brainy said dearly with happy tears🥹in his eyes. As she hugged him back and said. "I'm so sorry, Brainy. I should have known better that wasn't you." She said softly while apologizing for not believing him sooner and hugged him dearly in tears💦. As he held her dearly and said. "It's ok. Nia. no need to apologize...
it's not your fault. If it's anyone's fault. It's my evil doppelganger who framed me... All we have to do is find him and locked him for what he did. I just hope there's some way to convince the others somehow." he said softly.

As Nia pulled away breaking the hug. she had an idea in mind of how to do that. "Let me worry about that... Querl Dox." Nia said as she gave him a look in having an idea of how to deal with that. And told him... as Brainy nodded in agreeing with Nia's plan. As She escorted him to the main room to tell the team and hoping they'll be understanding about it😅... Well, probably not at first.

But when Brainy and Nia walked into the room seeing the others still talking💬That's when the alarms🚨⚠️started going off in him being out of his cell. Alex and the others immediately rush over there on what happened! So Brainy doesn't leave building... they ran into the hallway to see Dreamer with Brainy and realized she was the one who let him out. Alex and John pointed their weapons directly at them. "Step away from him. Dreamer," John ordered seriously for Nia to step back and let them get Brainy back in his cell before he causes any more trouble again in the city. Since John believed that he couldn't possibly trust Brainy anymore! But Nia refused to do so. He's innocent! And she's had to make the others see it somehow. "Nia. What are you doing? Why did you let him out?!?" Alex questioned out loud. As Dreamer stood in front of Brainy to prevent John and Alex from shooting him in taking him back to his cell by force and said standing up for him. Like any girlfriend would do for their boyfriend! "Guys, listen to me. I know how this looks... but I believe him! My dream showed me the truth." she said standing up for Brainy in telling the others that she believes because her dream showed her it.

As Alex and John looked at each other while lowering their weapons and If Nia dreamt it then it must be true.
BeCause her dreams have never stired her wrong before... "If that's true then What exactly did you see in your dream?" Kara asked out
of curiosity. As Nia explained to the others what she saw in her dream... After hearing about Nia's dream vision, a lot of apologizing to Brainy for not seeing it sooner😅. And Brainy told them that it was ok. And it could have happened to any of them... if they had an evil doppelganger that was out to ruin their lives to make them look bad. It wouldn't be any different. Now would it?😏

It took an hour, but they've finally managed to track down Brainy's doppelganger! Thanks to the facial recognition of the DEO.
As Alex found him down at the NC bank transferring all the money💲to his account for building a device in him taking over the World...
And luckily, the Superfriends got there just in time before all of the bank's money was transferred and defeated Brainy's double. As they arrested him while placing power-dampening-cuffs and lock him up in a private secured cell with no access to technology around him. And an agent keeping guard and watching him at all times.

*At Night*
As everything was right in the world🌎again! Brainy was so glad to be with his friends and to be by Nia's side again...
they both were walking hand-in-hand to her place and of course, He's staying overnight! But she still felt terrible about not seeing the difference between Brainy and his doppelganger. As they are on the couch together talking... Well, mostly Nia apologizing nervously while going on and on about it and wishing she'd seen it sooner than relying on her dream showing the truth... when she couldn't even see it for herself! And Brainy tried calming her down as he wrapped his hands in hers and held her dearly While looking deeply into her eyes.
From Nia's point of view, his eyes looked like bright, brilliant, stars✨to her. "But Nia. You did do it. If it weren't for you and your dream.
I would have been..." Brainy paused while shaking his head not wanting to think about it and what would happen if Nia never believe him.
Nia nodded without saying a single word. "Yeah, you're right. But what if today I didn't..." Nia said softly with a sad look.

"Don't think about that. What matters is that you did... And I'm just glad you did! Because truth be told,
I don't know what I would do without you. Nia Nal," Brainy said dearly with the thought of his life
Being incomplete without her by his side. And Nia felt the same about him. As she had the urge to Kiss him.
but Brainy continued on saying... "The thought of you being mad at me I-I..." Brainy was cut off by Nia kissing him passionately❤️.
As she pulled away breaking the kiss and saw the look on his face when after kissing him by surprise! Just the reaction she expected he would have. Then he smiled brightly at her. he wrapped his arms around her and leaned in kissing with passion❤️.
As He pressed his lips again hers while her warmth. she kissed him back feeling his warmth too. it felt like this kiss could go on Forever...

~{Chapter 34}~*Sorry if this chapter was long😅... I was trying my best to fit it all
Into one chapter. I hope you enjoyed though😊.*