Chap.9 ♡︎❤︎

Sanemi had obviously noticed. Noticed how that Sabito was looking at him with suspicion, noticed how he slightly squinted his eyes to look at Sanemi every time he was close to Giyuu. He noticed how Sabito was obviously aware.

But he wasn't stupid. He isn't stupid. He knows that one wrong move meant Sabito would immediately become more and more worried. Not that Sanemi isn't good at acting.

But; in his defense, he was weak to Giyuu, and though it was minimal, it kind of showed. And Sabito hates it.

His lilac eyes landed on his own lap, trying to think well about what his mind was telling him. Because anytime that scarred suspicious albino talked to or about Giyuu, the hairs on the back of his neck would tense and he felt uneasy.

But no one else noticed what he did. It was strange. He hasn't felt so unnerved by a person before, and maybe he was starting to regret that he thought it was good his raven friend made more friends.

Sanemi tried his best not to show any sign of nervousness because he could feel the glare of pure wariness. And he felt his smile harder to fake. Because the urge to kill Sabito was something that was almost too strong.

But, he desperately refused to do so. Or at least for now. Sure, Sanemi wasn't scared at all to kill somebody, he actually often considered it and one might say he enjoys the idea of it. But not right now.

Not with witnesses. Not with Giyuu around.

But Sabito wasn't the only thing that was making Sanemi's vision fill with crimson and his thoughts full with gore. It was also surprisingly his best friend, Masachika.

Sanemi isn't fucking dumb. He isn't stupid. He isn't blind. And he isn't oblivious.

He saw how Masachika had a faint blush as he saw Giyuu. He saw how his 'friend' was smiling more than usual. How that fucker stuttered once while talking to Giyuu. For fucks sake; in all those years Sanemi has known him, Masachika has never stuttered. Not ever.

And Sanemi knows his friend better than Masachika knows himself. He recognizes that slight joyful hint added to his usually plain tone.

He was furious. Well, that was an understatement. He was angrier than when he heard about that bitch Shinobu picking on his sweet Giyuu. Sanemi was madder than when he saw someone had made Giyuu cry.

And that was not good.

So yes. Sanemi was enraged. And he knew he wouldn't be able to take this anymore. So the only thing that calmed him a little was to plan two murders. Well, that and the sound of Giyuu's brief comments as well as just the sight of that adorable raven.

As all of them had a good, lighthearted conversation, Sanemi was going insane as he tried to not stab anyone just yet. He kept reminding himself Giyuu wouldn't like to see as Sanemi killed someone.

But as Masachika kept offering Giyuu some kind smiles and sweet chuckles, Sanemi was struggling. His hand in his pocket, the knife he had brought was inside. And he briefly smirks at the touch of the sharp metal waiting to be used.

He moved his thumb over the sharp edge, pressing down against it, a stinging sensation as he pushed his now open wound up and down, feeling as the blade made an almost smooth opening. He didn't even flinch.

He pulled his thumb back from the sharpness, then pressing it against it again, finding a free spot on his skin. He pressed down again, and suppressed a jolt as the feeling on his finger went from a slight dent on the skin to a sudden hurt, the sting made his thumb unconsciously pull away.

He excused himself to the bathroom, where he got a better view of the injury, it was a straight, apparently not deep line. But as he moved each side of the cut away from the other, he was able to have a better view of the not too deep wound, the blood that was  dripping from his finger before now almost dried up. The dried crimson liquid was pulled apart and Sanemi felt an almost burn-like sensation of the air in his forcefully open wound.