Chap.6 ♡︎❤︎

The next few days past by quickly for both Sanemi and Giyuu, the only thing they were looking up too was their little meet up. But, as soon as Saturday rolled by, time seemed to slow down again at a torturing unhurried pase, making the albino irritated and inpatient.

On the other side, Giyuu has just woken up a few minutes ago, a good feeling and positive mindset for the first time in what seemed to be years. A small smile creeped up on his lips, he was content, it was as if every time he saw Sanemi his world stoped. Well, today he has a reason to keep going! He's sure his therapist will be happy to hear that.

Our raven decided to go take a bath and change in a few hours, him and Sanemi decided to meet up at 5:30pm and it's only 1:20pm. And yes, Giyuu woke up that late, it's pretty common for him to wake up this late on the weekends, his sleep schedule is a complete mess.

Giyuu's glad the movie night is not at his house, his room is a complete mess, filled with papers of past homework's, investigations, snacks, chargers, markers, pens and books. This week was a harsh one since his teachers somehow collectively decided to leave a shit ton of homework. The raven sighs as he sees his messy room, he'll clean up tomorrow or as soon as he suddenly gets irritated by the mess.

And the albino? Well, he's on his phone, trying to make himself a little entertained by scrolling endlessly on Tik Tok. Nothing interesting showed up, making the scarred guy groan out of boredom and a little of irritation.

He rolls his eyes as he hears the same trending sound for the 19nth time, he lands on the time, 3:46pm well, at least it's closer now. He gets up from his bed and leaves his apartment to go to the closest convenience shop, he chooses some fruit for a healthy option, enough popcorn, and now he walks over to the not-so healthy options. He grabs his favorite sour gummies and some chocolate for Giyuu along with some generic gummy bears. He then looks over to the chips and chooses some hot ones for him and a big bag of a random mix.

He obviously knows what chips Giyuu likes more but he wants no suspicion from the raven, so, he just takes Doritos and tomato chips (Giyuu's favorite) in the cart. The albino pays and goes home again, he has ramen at home too just in case Giyuu wants some.

When he comes back it's already 4:15pm, Sanemi places the stuff he bought on the kitchen counter and then goes to his room to change. Giyuu and him agreed that they would be in comfortable clothes so the albino just chose some shorts that almost reached his knees and a big T-shirt. By the time he was done changing, organizing his hair and preparing himself mentally, the only thing he had to do was wait 20 minutes which still was way too much time for his liking.

And our blue eyed raven was rushing to do everything, he fell asleep and once he woke up it was already soon to the meet up time. He quickly changed into a black tank top and sweatpants, he hurriedly brushed and organized his long hair, took some things he bought for them and left the apartment in a hustle.

He ran up to his car, put the GPS and started driving, hoping to not arrive late, it would be embarrassing because he would have no excuse, it's a Saturday, no plans, no homework, and no traffic.

On the other hand, Sanemi was laying on his couch, buying time until he hear a knock, his previous thoughts disappeared and Giyuu replaced them. He turned off the TV and ran towards the door, not before checking himself in the mirror just in case, clearly.

Sanemi blushed a light red as he saw Giyuu, his eyes looking where they shouldn't, the tank top the smaller male has is slightly tight, hugging his small waist and his chest. Another thing the albino quickly noticed was that the ravens neck and collarbone were showing, making Sanemi have two things in mind: "I can't wait to leave hickyes all over his neck" and "how would Giyuu look like covered in marks?"

And although Sanemi wanted to continue fantasizing, he shook his head as he remembers the others presence. "Welcome to my apartment, Tomioka" he greeted as if he had not just thought those things. Sanemi let Giyuu pass, he then closed the door and walked over to his crush who was standing looking nervous. "What? Come sit down, it's not like we don't fucking know each other" he said as he pointed at the couch.

"What about you, Shinazugawa?" Giyuu asked as he sat down "well, I need to start the popcorn as you can already see, smart-ass." Sanemi replied while putting the popcorn on a pot then closing it with a lid. A silence filled the room, no one knowing what to say.

"Uhm, you can go pick out a movie while I finish the popcorn dumbass..." the albino broke the silence, trying not to sound too excited. "O-Oh, sure. Where are we going to watch though..?" Giyuu replied, Sanemi just mentally beat himself up for not remembering Giyuu had never been in his house before.

"Well, there are three options, and you choose because I'm too fucking lazy. One, we could watch here in the living room, two, we could go to my room, the TV is much bigger there or three, in the studio but I don't really recommend it" He answered while holding the lid shut as some corns popped inside the pot.

Another silence was present "so..? Where the fuck?" Sanemi pushed, now putting the popcorn into a bowl  and sprinkling salt on top. "The living room..?" Giyuu says, shrugging. "Is that a question or an answer bitch?" Sanemi said, cursing once again. He just wants to make sure that Giyuu's sure and doesn't regret it later on. "An answer, Shinazugawa-san" Giyuu responded, a firm tone.

"Did you decide what movie you wanna watch?" Sanemi asked, placing the fruit and pop corn on the coffee table to then head back to the kitchen to grab the sweets and chips. "I thought maybe we could choose together" Giyuu's voice a bit unsure, he doesn't really watch movies, only series. An "ugh" escapes Sanemi's mouth "sure"

"You sure you wanna watch that..?" Giyuu questions, his voice a little shaky "don't tell me Mr Tomioka Giyuu is afraid of scary movies" Sanemi let's out a chuckle. Giyuu just nods in agreement. "Oh come on, nothing's real, I'll protect you" the scarred man tries persuading, it works. Sanemi happily clicks on the film before grabbing a handful of spicy chips.

"Eep!" Sanemi laughs at the cute sound his crush makes at the jump scare in the movie. Giyuu pouts and looks at Sanemi "don't laugh at me..!" Giyuu demands with the sweetest expression ever. "Oh c'mon, have some fun!" Sanemi teases, looking back at the screen with a red blush covering his cheeks lightly.

As the film continues, another scary scene passes, more frightening than the last, thus making Giyuu jump a bit and hug the closest thing to him. But as he opens his eyes slowly, Sanemi's face appears, Giyuu blushes at the fact that he was hugging tightly his crushes arm. Sanemi laughed it off and said that if that makes Giyuu more comfortable, he could do it. Tomioka thanks to Sanemi.

"Finally" Giyuu mumbles to himself as the third scary movie finishes, meaning he could choose now. "You choose some shit, I'll go grab a blanket" the albino then leaves to go get said object, leaving a wondering Giyuu. "I wonder what Sanemi likes that I might enjoy" he says to himself while passing through some movies.

"Did you finish choosing?" Sanemi asks, placing the warm object on the others lap. "I was thinking maybe an action movie..?" Giyuu trails, showing a trailer of a random movie he found. "Why the fuck not, Tomioka" he then sat down once more and laid back.

❤︎︎
❤︎︎
❤︎︎
❤︎︎
❤︎︎
❤︎︎
❤︎︎
❤︎︎
Hello! Hope you enjoyed, sorry if it wasn't too entertaining tho-

Anygays, i wanna thank you all for the amazing support! You all make me so happy:) so, thank you all, for everything!
Take care, stay hydrated, sleep and eat! Lots of love!