Chap.1♡︎❤︎︎

It was a cold, rainy Monday morning and our dear raven is struggling to get up. Said Raven is Giyuu Tomioka. A boy with pitch black silky hair, deep blue eyes, He has long eyelashes and feline shaped eyes and a pale skin tone. He is more on the slimmer side, he's an introvert, bisexual (with a preference for men), a caffein addict and an insomniac.

Today was a normal Monday morning for him. He had been in college for about a month now, every day passes like the other.

Giyuu is staring at the ceiling, contemplating life. He had class in a few minutes, his alarm had went off many times, Giyuu just postponed it. He just stared, thinking how his day would be as bad as every other. He was lost in his thoughts but his alarm went off for the eighth time that morning.

He was struggling to get up from bed, he wanted to stay in bed all day, not eating, barely moving and certainly not socializing. He hates socializing.

He briefly considers just rotting in bed, a peaceful death for him, laying down, tranquil until he starves or actually rots.

After pondering in thought for some minutes, he got up, sitting on his bed, instantly missing the soft pillows and the warm blankets. He hates mornings.

He jolts, sitting straight up, he remembers he has class and looks at the time. He had ten minutes before it started and he couldn't miss it because he has been absent too many times. One more absence this trimester and the teacher would fail him. He quickly stood up, almost immediately regretting the decision as he gets dizzy. Vision blurring, stumbling.

He closes his eyes shut, hopping that his surroundings would stop moving around. He opens his eyes, slowly feeling his room stopped moving. He really needs to eat something. Maybe.

After he's stable again, he walks towards the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Once his shower starts, he strips off his clothes, flinching a little as soon as his naked body comes to contact with the cold air. He rapidly enters the now almost-too-hot shower and sighs in pleasure as the warm water soaks him, immersing him in heat contrasting the current weather.

Giyuu gets out, he flinches again at the change in temperature, he walks over to his room again to change. He just chooses a hoodie and cargo pants. He hugs himself when he's out on the hoodie, regaining his body warmth.

He leaves his house with an empty stomach, despite knowing he hadn't eaten in many hours and slept like shit. Well, not like he cares. He doesn't like breakfast and coffee is enough for him. Breakfast always makes him feel nauseous.

He drives to his college while listening to music, singing the lyrics. Some punk here and there, Mitski, grunge, etc.

Once he arrives, he takes his bag and phone and sprints to his classroom, hoping that the teacher was late.

Luckily, the teacher was, in fact, running late and the class hadn't started. The blue eyed boy walks over to his seat in the first row, where he usually sits. He has problems concentrating and the back is too noisy. And he needs glasses.

He takes his bag and places it on the seat next to him, he knew nobody would sit near him so, why not take advantage of that?

He starts doodling in his notebook, zoning out from all the noise around him. People stress him. Well, not everyone, but places with lots of people stress him. All the noise makes him irritated. Chatter, laughter, yelling, whining, grunting, fighting. Too much, he hadn't had enough coffee for this.