summary

"Mortala" - unrelenting and deadly; involving loss of divine grace or spiritual death

Lorelei only wanted to give her child a life she never had surrounded by safety and comfort. She just wanted to keep her away from the danger and horrors of the world Lore once knew. Despite everything she fought against, Lorelei refused to go down without swinging. And so they left that world behind them, filled with the monsters lurking in the shadows. Now making a home in Beacon Hills, all Lorelei wants to do is get the oil out from under her nails and perhaps go on a date with a good guy.

If only she had known prior what Beacon Hills would become, perhaps she wouldn't have moved her child at all.

TEEN WOLF SEASON 1 + 2

*This story will contain graphic violence, suggestive themes, and more. This is the first of a series that is in development. This book will contain 2 seasons. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

hey everyone! hope you're having a good day <3 as stated in the story summary, i have already finished this story and will be uploading chapters weekly on fridays until completion. this way it not only gives me time to work on rewriting other stories, but also work on the continued stories for this series and another.

with further ado, i hope you enjoy the story as much as i've enjoyed writing it <3

- sketch -