19

𝙆𝙚𝙝𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𖦹
𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝘼

𝙆𝙚𝙝𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𖦹𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝘼

-

We were in Atlanta and I've seen 5 big bbl hoes so far. I was happy as fuck that we was here I wanted some chicken so bad. "What we doing first?" I asked smiling. "Checking into the hotel." Dave said chuckling. "Y'all lame." I said frowning. "What you wanna do Lani?" Jrock asked making me get excited. "Can we go get some food then go somewhere fun pleaseee?" I asked. "Yea cmon." He said making me jump up and down. Me and Jrock walked away from them and got into the car. We drove to a chicken spot making me smile. "Aye I hope this shit good." I said rubbing my hands together. "Lil fat ass." Jrock said laughing.

We walked into the chicken spot and it was a long line making me huff. The line was moving pretty quick as we stood there talking about random shit. It was like 20 minutes before we got our food. We sat a table and started eating. "So how everything with Angel?" I asked making him shrug. "We got into it before we actually arrived in Atlanta." He said looking around making me nod and eat some of his fries. "She been acting weird as fuck lately too." He said making hum. "Maybe she just misses you." I said tryna enlighten the situation. We talked more about more random stuff.

"Let's go to the arcade with the go carts." Jrock said cheesing. We were in the car just thinking about where we were going to go. "Okay we can go." I said smiling. He pulled off heading in the direction of the arcade. My phone rung making me answer it. "Hello." I said smiling in the camera. "Hey y'all still out? I thought I heard you in the hallway." Dave said making me laugh. "Yea we still out and that might have been Sage." I said making him nod. "Where y'all going?" He asked. "To an arcade with go carts." I said making him nod again. "Well have fun." He said before hanging up. I just sat back and started thinking about what just happened.

"He gon be ight." Jrock said making me nod and he sped a little bit making me smile. He knew I loved fast cars and loud cars. I sat up and stuck my head out the window feeling the wind against my skin. It felt like I was flying through the sky. I got back inside the car and sat down smiling. Jrock laughed and patted my hair down. We pulled up to the arcade and got out going inside. "Ouuu look at that." I said pointing to the big basketball game. "You wanna play that first?" He asked making me nod. We got our game passes and ran over to the basketball game. We swiped our card and started playing making me smile and shoot the ball. "You're cheating." He said making me laugh.

-
𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𖦹
𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝘼

-𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𖦹𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝘼

-

"They would be cute together if he didn't have a boyfriend." Polo said making me mug him. "Nah that's facts tho." Shooter said looking at his phone. "Y'all not deadass right now." I said making them look at me. "What?" They all said. "Lani and Jrock?" I asked making them look at each other and laugh. "We not talking about them you dumbass." Shooter said holding his stomach. "You really like Lani." Sage said sitting next to me. "Man I'm finna go lay down." I said getting up going into my room. "That nigga butthurt as fuck." I heard shooter say. I rolled my eyes and laid down closing my eyes.

"Goodmorning baby." Lani said holding a baby in her arms. She walked away smiling with the baby still in her hand.

"Dave." I heard a soft voice making me open my eyes. I seen Lani standing over me smiling. "Get up you gotta get ready for your show." She said making me nod. I sat up and got up stretching. Lani walked out my room closing the door behind her. She wasn't even ready so she probably was going to go get ready. I went and got into the shower washing up all over my body. I washed off and washed up one more time repeating myself. I got out and dried off I brushed my teeth and washed my face feeling fresh.

After getting ready I walked out my room seeing everybody ready but Lani. "Where Lani?" I asked making everybody shrug. "Hey y'all everybody grab a shot even you Sage." Lani said coming out with shots. "I just wanna thank Dave for this opportunity it's been really great working with you and touring with you. I love you guys so much." She said making us take the shots. "That felt good." She said jumping up and down. "Let's go get lit!" Shooter said making us walk out the bnb. We got into the sprinter and listened to music on the way there.

We walked into the club going into my section that I got for us. We took more shots and shii dancing just having fun. Lani comes over to me grabbing my hands and turning around grinding on me. I put my hand on her waist making her bend over a little. She looked back at me smiling making me smack her ass. People were recording us making her smile and walk over to them. "We love you lani!" Somebody yelled making her laugh. She grabbed somebody phone and recorded herself. She passed them their phone back and ran to the other side. "Give it up for Dave East everybody!" The DJ yelled as somebody came and gave me a mic.

The beat of my song started playing making me nod my head. I started rapping and seeing the crowd fuck with my shii. My boy Gunna came into our section making me dap him up. I looked over seeing Lani recording her on somebody phone. Everybody was just having fun which was something that I loved seeing. "Give it for Dave East and Gunna!" The DJ yelled making the crowd go crazy. I went and grabbed a couple people phones recording myself. After this it's a meet and greet which is going to be crazy. We had about 20 more minutes to turn up before we gotta go to the meet and greet. We were turning up taking shots just feeling good.

We was at the meet and greet and Lani and Jrock was drunk asf. "Omg that's Lani the photographer." I heard somebody say. I looked up seeing a crowd around her making her smile. I guess they wasn't just here for me. "Aye 6 feet wait y'all turn." Shooter drunk ass said walking over standing between her and some girl. They took some steps back and they started taking pictures with her. "Have a good day." Lani said walking over to me with Jrock and shooter behind her. She sat next to me and sighed making me laugh. "How does it feel to be famous?" I asked making her shake her head. "I don't like it." She said making me laugh. "Get use to it." I said making her nod.

We finished up with the meet and greet and we were on our way to the sprinter. "Kehlani!" We heard making us turn around to see a big group of people. Lani walked over to them givin them hugs and taking pictures with them. "Have a good night get home safe!" She yelled running back to the sprinter. We all got in and sat down just listening to music. Gonna love me By Teyana Taylor came on making Lani sing. She had a beautiful voice it was calming and very humbling. Jrock looked at me nodding making me chuckle. She was looking out the window just singing while everybody was staring at her. The song ended and she turned around looking at us. "What?" She asked making shooter smack his lips.

"I didn't know you can sing." Jrock said making her laugh. "Nah I can't." She said shaking her head. "That's not what we heard." I said making her look at me. "I told her to start making music." Sage said smiling while leaning on polo making him nod. "She doesn't listen." Polo said. "We going to the studio tomorrow have something down." I said making her nod. I know she was nervous because the first time I went to a studio I was nervous. We sat back and chilled while we were listening to music and Lani sing certain songs.

꧁꧂
Comment
Vote
Please Leave Feedback