8

Sage pov

I walked in the third room after trying the other two and I seen polo laying down with his arm over his eyes.

"Boy if you don't get up n get this food" i said making him move his arm n sit up.

"Thanks" he said grabbing the bag and sitting it on the dresser.

"Unt Unt what's wrong? You never jus sit a bag of food down without eating some" i said looking at him confused.

"Actually I wanna talk to you about something" he said running his hands down his face. "Okay what is it?" I asked sitting down next to him.

"Alright imma just say it since you here now. Sage I like you like more then a friend. I fw yo vibe the way you dress. You always make sure I'm straight and that shit just make me look at you differently. You also fine asf n underneath all them baggy ass clothes yo body banging. I got mad feelings for you n I hope we can be something one day." He said grabbing my hand looking at me.

I looked at him n smiled. "I have mad feelings for you too polo" i said.

He grabbed my neck n pulled me in n kissed me. I kissed bck n it turned into a full make out session.

————

I watched as Lani walked around my kitchen.

"This is so nice" she said smiling. "Thanks my momma helped me" i said sitting on the counter. "Where is kairi?" She asked.

"She with my momma rn. Why? You don't wanna hang with me?" I said putting my hand over my heart.

"Boy shut up and to be honest. No I don't." She said laughing walking out the kitchen. I shook my head and got off the counter and walked in the living and sat down.

"So ready to go on tour with me?" I asked Lani. She looked at me and smiled. "Absolutely not I'm nervous asf" she said. I let out a laugh and shook my head. "I'm excited to see how these pictures gon turn out" i said leaning bck.

"Mm is that right?" She asked.

"Hell yea" I said hearing a door upstairs close.

Polo and Sage came downstairs smiling.

"Why y'all all cheesy?" Lani asked looking confused. "Mind yours ugly" Sage said plopping down in her lap. "Get yo big ass off me" Lani said being dramatic. "Absolutely not" Sage said smiling.

"We should go to the club since y'all leaving tomorrow. Let's do something fun" moriah said sitting in Tyler lap. "Shii I'm down" i said shrugging.

"Lani ain't got no clubbing clothes" Sage said laughing a little. "Y'all know I stay with clubbing clothes Lani I gotchu boo" moriah said smiling.

"I'm so fucked" Lani said shaking her head. Sage laughed. "Yeaa you gon be outside naked" she said making me, polo, and Tyler laugh.

"My outfits not that bad Sage so shut up" moriah said throwing a pillow at her. "Well shii I'm ready shordy" polo said getting up smiling.

"Nigga always ready to party. I'm ready too." Tyler said. "Well looks like me, Sage, and moriah gotta go get ready" Lani said as Sage got off her lap and walked over to polo.

"Yea we'll see y'all there" Tyler said getting with moriah kissing on her. Sage kissed polo and we all looked at them shocked.

"Wtf when this happen?" Moriah said basically screaming. "Umm when we was upstairs" Sage said looking around. "You little fuckers I thought y'all was gon atleast tell me first" lani said throwing a pillow at them.

"What's wrong with y'all and throwing my pillows?" I asked genuinely confused. "Shut up!" Moriah and lani said at the same time. I nodded and looked at them. 🥲.

"Personally me-" polo got cut off by Lani and Moriah telling him to shut up. I looked at him and laughed.

"Shut the fuck up" they both said.

—————
Bonkashii👹

Sorry for any mistakes.

Shit starting to get boring ngl.

Finna spice it upppp.

Yessuhhhhh😀