17

𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𖦹
𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙊𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨, 𝙇𝘼

𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𖦹𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙊𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨, 𝙇𝘼

♡︎

Coming back from throwing beads at bitches that showed they titties. It was cool we came back to the hotel and Lani was pissed at us right now. She was drunk off her ass trying to get into her room. "J please move I just want my food and some clothes. Then I'll do whatever it is y'all want me to do." She said sighing. "Okay go sit in Dave's room and I'll get what you need." He said making her groan. "Just slide the damn suitcase to the door and I'll grab it my damn self." She said making him walk in the room.

Jrock be spoiling this girl nigga paid for her to go bag at the restaurant and shit. Then he bought her this big ass cookie she wanted. Me and Shooter told her no shit even Sage told her no.

He came out and held the suitcase open for her making her grab a few things. "Thanks." She mumbled after grabbing her food. She walked in my room and closed the door behind her. "Go watch her and don't let her leave." I told Sage and Cleo. "Got it." Sage said walking in my room with Cleo behind her. "Now what?" Shooter asked. "I gotta wait for the call until then I'm finna watch the security cameras." Jrock said. "Come on." He said walking to Lani room. We walked in and looked through the room not finding nothing making him nod. "I'll hide in the closet." He said making me shrug. "My big ass ain't going to far Imma lay on the bed." Shooter said laying down.

This nigga.

"I'm finna turn the shower on and get it steaming in that bitch." Jrock said walking in the bathroom. "You fuck this up and Imma fuck you up." I said pointing at shooter. "Man chill Imma hide in the other closet. You can hide on the other side because it's open fat ass." He said making me chuckle. "Ight he coming up." He said getting into the closet closest to the room door. Me and Shooter got in the other closet. This dumb ass nigga left his phone on the bed I can't believe this nigga.

I hope he think it's hers and don't pick it up.

The room door opened and a Mexican nigga walked in wearing all black. He walked over to her bed and smelled it making me almost throw up. That's where shooter ass was and shooter a nasty nigga. "Smells just like you baby." Ole dude mumbled making me close my eyes from laughing. He turned to her suit case opening it and taking out a pair of her panties. This one nasty ass nigga cause what the fuck is his problem with smelling shit. "I missed you so much." He said walking towards the bathroom. "I'm coming for you baby." He said opening the door.

Oh fuck no I don't know bout this nigga he creepy as fuck.

I heard something fall next to me making me look to see Shooter playing with fucking hangers. This nigga tryna get us killed. I noticed ole dude was now standing in front of the closet. This nigga move fast cause how the fuck. Jrock was behind him with his and creeping up on him. He pistol whipped his ass making him fall. "Man Cmon y'all playing and shit in the fucking closet." He said sounding upset. "That's fucking Shooter dumbass." I said opening the door. I walked out and sat on the end of the bed. They picked him up and sat him in the desk chair.

I haven't done nun like this in so long.

"Pour some water on his ass." Shooter said grabbing a cup and splashing it on him. "What the fuck! Where are you?" Ole dude asked. "Man shut the fuck up." Jrock said. "You staying here til my niggas come pick you up. We gon handle yo ass after tour hopefully yo dumbass would think about shit before doing it." He said getting on his phone. "Y'all can't do this! Where is Lani?" He asked. "Man shut the fuck up." Shooter said. "We know about the box you sent we know everything." He asked making ole boy put his head down.

Damn that's crazy.

"I didn't mean it." He said shaking his head. "Too late you already done it." Jrock said shaking his head. "Hey I needed to get my-." Lani said walking in the room. "We told them don't let you come in here." I mumbled. "Lani help me." Ole dude said smiling. "What are you doing here?" She asked shocked. "I came to see you." He said. "Michael I told you I never wanted to see you again. You beat me when I tried to leave you. I lost something that night you beat me you didn't even know." She said chuckling.

The fuck she lose.

"Michael I was pregnant with your child. I wanted to get away from you so I can be free with my child. You took that away from me and I was so depressed. That was a sign tho because if I would've kept that baby. It would've had your blood and I dont wanna raise the devils seed." She said spitting on him. "I hope they kill you and send yo head to yo fucking momma." She said smiling and walking out the room. "Damn momma gon have to bury her son that's crazy." Shooter said walking out behind her. "Damn you fucked up bad nigga." Jrock said pulling a needle out his pocket. He poked it in ole dude neck making his head drop. "He sleep." He said making me nod.

This nigga so random.

"Come on." He said turning off the tv and grabbing Lani suitcase. He turned the light off and walked out the room with me behind him. We walked to my room and seen Lani and Shooter playing uno on the floor. "Sleep over!" Cleo yelled jumping on my bed. "Oh lord." I mumbled sitting on the other bed. "Uno!" Shooter yelled. "Draw 4 bitch." Lani said making him smack his lips. He drew 4 and she changed the color to red. "Uno." She said. Shooter put down a draw 2 and Lani placed the draw 2 in her hand and got up. "Uno out bitch." She said laughing.

She fine as fuck.

"Man you be cheating like a bitch." He said getting up and plopping on my bed making Cleo fall. I think Cleo like Shooter but not gon say nun. "Move black ass." She said pushing him. "Man I'm comfortable where I'm at." He said laying on her legs. "Don't lick me bitch." She said punching him. "Hit like a grown man." He mumbled moving away from her. Lani laid on the bed I was sitting on and put her feet in my lap. She got use to doing that to everybody I noticed she even do it to Sage. That's something she did when she was tired too. I looked up and seen her getting comfortable.

Lil nigga tired.