12

𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𖦹
𝘽𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙍𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙚, 𝙇𝘼

𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𖦹𝘽𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙍𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙚, 𝙇𝘼

♡︎

We were all out eating at this lil fancy restaurant Lani picked out. "So Lani how was your night?" Shooter asked making her laugh. "It was coo." She said shrugging. "I seen ya lil friend answer the door wearing that red lingerie." He said making her cough. "Damn mind yours." She said making him laugh. "But nah it was good actually." She said nodding.

She looked so good to me.

"So how does that work like are you into only girls?" My boy Jrock asked. "Nah I like both but I only have sex with girls. I wouldn't actually be in a relationship with a girl unless you got good vibes." She said making us nod. "Like I can get girly and shit but I just like to be comfortable most of the time." She said making us nod again. "I know that's not Kehlani." We heard making her turn around. She got up and hugged the girl from the club last night. "Wassup what you doing here?" Lani asked her. "Nothing out with my peoples." She said making her nod.

Damn ole girl did have ass on her.

"Oh Ari this is Shooter, Dave, Jrock, Manny, and Cleo. Y'all this is Ari the girl I met at the club last night." She said introducing us. "You fine." Shooter said making her laugh. "Thanks." She said smiling at him. "Well Imma go back to the table I'll see you tonight right?" She asked making her nod. "Yea I got you." She said making Ari peck her lips a couple times. She walked away and Lani sat back down shaking her head. "Oh y'all fucked fucked." Shooter said making her and Jrock laugh. "This not about me this is about Dave." She said looking at me. "You did amazing last night you had the crowd moving. Everybody knew every song it was good to see that." She said making me smile.

I like her.

"Thank you." I said making her nod. "You're welcome." She said. Her phone buzzed on the table making her look at it. She put it back down on the table fast making shooter reach over and grab her phone. "Shooter give it back." She said tryna grab it back. "Oh yea y'all fucked fucked." He said giving her the phone. "What was it?" Cleo asked. "Ms. Ari sending Lani pussy pictures." Shooter said as Lani was all in her phone. "Shut up dumb ass." She mumbled. "I actually wanna go to the club tonight and have fun." She said smiling making me laugh. "We was just at a club." I said making her nod. "But that was for work." She mumbled.

Now she wanna have fun.

"Ouuu let's go to this club I use to go to with the gang." She said pulling it up on her phone. "That bitch look lit hold on." Shooter said making her nod. "We ready to go?" I asked making them nod. I threw a couple hundred dollars on the table. We all got up and walked out the restaurant getting into the sprinter. We headed back to the hotel to get ready for the club which took some time. "Okay I'm ready." Kehlani said coming out her room as we stood in the hallway. I looked up seeing her all dressed up.