18

𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𖦹
𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙊𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨, 𝙇𝘼

𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𖦹𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙊𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨, 𝙇𝘼

♡︎

"We going to Atlanta." Lani said doing a little dance. "What's in Atlanta?" Sage asked recording her. "All the bbl baddies." She said laughing making Sage laugh. "Hey are you that girl that be taking the pictures?" A group a girls asked Lani making her smile. "Yea." She said making them all smile. "Can we take a picture with you?" They asked making her nod. "Of course." She said wrapping her arms around two of them. "You smell so good." One of the lil girls said. "Thanks." She said giving all of them a hug. "Have a good day." She said as they walked away.

Proud of her.

"Lani got supporters." Shooter said patting her head. "Shut up." She said smiling. "They were so adorable." She said smiling. "Time to get on the sprinter." My manger said making us get on the sprinter. "Imma miss this place." Lani said. "Girl bye." Polo said making her smack her lips. "You shut up." She said pointing at him. I sat in the back by myself and I just closed my eyes. I felt somebody sit next me making me open my eyes. I seen Lani sitting down on her phone. "What do you be thinking about when you get on stage?" She asked still looking at her phone.

Might b our real first conversation.

"I think about not falling and putting a good performance for my peoples. I look in the crowd and I seeing them rapping my songs or nodding they head just boost me up as a person." I said making her nod. "Lani." Sage said coming to the back wirh Polo behind her. "Yes my loving sister." She said putting her phone down. "Okay so Sterling birthday is coming up and I wanna do something special." She said smiling. "I got something special and I just need you to agree if you like it." Lani said smiling going into her suitcase. She pulled out some papers and handed them to Sage.

"I want Sterling to officially adopt us." She said smiling. "He gon be so happy." Sage said smiling. "I wanted to fly granny to New York he haven't seen her since her accident." Sage said making Lani nod. "We could do that." She said. "Ight bet." She said getting up and walked to the front. Polo looked at me and smiled making me laugh. He got up and walked to the front with Sage. "So why are you single?" Lani asked catching me off guard. "I don't know I guess I just haven't found the right person." I said shrugging making her nod. "How do you know you've found that right person?" She asked eating some ice cream that was in the mini fridge. "I don't know honestly." I said making her hum.

"What about you?" I asked. "Been focused on my career so I haven't been able to date." She said nodding. "What about the right person?" I asked. "Well growing up seeing how my ma and Sterling was. I think just a caring and loving person that do things without you asking. Giving you reassurance and staying loyal." She said making me nod. "That's sounds nice." I said making her nod. "Do you want any more kids?" She asked making me nod. "I do just gotta find the right person you know?" I asked making her nod. "What's the right person to you? I gave you time to think about it and I also said mine." She said making me laugh. "Well I think it's when y'all understand each other. You have to communicate and make sure you're on the same page as your partner. If you notice something wrong pull your partner to the side and tell them how you feel. No holding back." I said making her nod.

This getting deep.

"I like that." She said smiling. "You sound like you got it all figured out." She said making me nod. "Nah I just really wanna have a stable relationship with my partner. I want a strong healthy marriage no toxic shit. I wanna have more kids with the love of my life." I said making her nod. "Same I wanna live comfortably." She said looking out the window. "I also wanna be with somebody that my parents love and respect vice versa." She said making me nod. "Definitely." I said chuckling. I looked at Lani and seen she was thinking. Talks like this really show people's true intentions I believe. It also shows others mentality on how they see themselves. Lani knew what she wanted for herself and I liked that. She was beautiful and smart had a great personality.

Was I falling for this girl and not noticing?

-
𝙆𝙚𝙝𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𖦹
𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙊𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨, 𝙇𝘼

-𝙆𝙚𝙝𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𖦹𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙊𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨, 𝙇𝘼

♡︎

Was I falling for this man and not noticing?

I loved his mindset and I loved how he knew what he wanted his future to look like. Somebody who knows what they want is just amazing. He's manifesting how he want his future. He's handsome, takes really good care of himself, and loves his daughter praise the ground she walks on. So whoever his wife is she's going to be lucky. "What you thinking about?" He asked making me shrug. "Nothing in particular." I said making him nod. He started rolling up and I just watched. This man was really fine and he knew it. "Here." He said handing it to me. I lit it and took a hit from it relaxing. His phone ringed making him answer it. "Hello." He said setting his phone up.

I swear y'all I b minding my business.

I looked out the window and looked at all the tall buildings. I loved city's that has big buildings I don't know why. I just always wanted to go to each building and see what they was doing. "Lani you good?" Dave asked making me nod. "Dada!" I heard making me look at his phone to see his daughter. "Yes baby." He said making me bite my lip. The way he said baby did some to me. It was a whole water park in my pants right now and this man didn't even know. "I'll be back." I said getting up going into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and sighed. "What is this man doing to me?" I asked myself shaking my head.

I can't be around him for too long.

"Yo you good?" Jrock asked making me laugh. "Yes I'm good." I said opening the door looking up at him. "I was just making sure you was good ma." He said walking away. I know Jrock got a girl but damn it's hard being around him and Dave. I shouldn't think like that I know. I walked back to the back and sat next to shooter laying my head on him. "Girl yo big headed ass could've went by Dave or J." He said making me sigh. I got up and sat between Jrock and Dave. I looked at both of them and decided to lay my head on Dave. I felt my eyes get heavy and I was out like a light.

—————
Bonkashii👹

Sorry for any mistakes.

Vote and comment love y'all❤️.