10

( y'all I don't know if I wanna continue this book.)
Lmk if I should >

I woke up to Dave's arm around me. I moved his arm off of me and got up going to the bathroom. "Lani." I heard Dave say. "Bathroom." I responded using the restroom. After I was done with my business I walked out the bathroom to see Dave smoking. "You enjoyed yourself last night?" I asked him. "Yea it was coo." He said making me nod. "I need some clothes I'm finna go to my room." I said making him nod. I walked out his room and walked to mine walking inside. I grabbed some clothes and took a quick shower. After I was done with all that I got dressed and packed my stuff up because we was leaving today. Next place we going is Atlanta which is a little far. I'm glad I picked something comfortable to wear. I walked back to Dave's room because I forgot my phone. I knocked on his door and I heard shuffling before the door opened. "I forgot my phone." I said making him nod and move to the side. I walked into the room and started looking for my phone.

🝮

"Taurus stop touching me like deadass." I said pushing him away from me. "I'm sorry mama." He said laughing. "Move cause my stomach hurt." I said whining. "What you want me to do?" He asked rubbing my stomach. "Nothing." I said laying my head down. "You just wanted to lay down." He said making me nod. "What you doing for your birthday?" I asked him. He shrugged and looked at the tv. "Taurus why you don't wanna do nun?" I asked turning towards him. "Because I just wanna chill with you." He said making me nod. His birthday was in two days and he already know I'm finna do some. Every year Taurus tells me he don't wanna do nun but chill. This year I wanna do something nice for him because I know he hasn't had the best birthdays. I was thinking on do something with just the two of us and then doing something with his friends. "Okay I'm still gon do something for you tho." I said making him nod. "I'm already knowing." He said making me smile.

🝮

We were on the bus to go to the next location. I was currently laying down in one of those little bunk thingys. The curtain opened and I turned around seeing Dave. "Yea?" I asked. "I was making sure you was good." He said with low red eyes. "Yea I'm good." I said making him nod and close the curtain back. I sighed and laid my head down on the pillow. I don't know why but every time I'm around him I get so nervous. I rolled over getting out the bunk and walking through the bus. I sat at the front where nobody was and got on my phone. "You sure you good?" I heard making me look up. "Yes Dave I'm sure." I said smiling. "You smoke?" He asked making me nod. "Cmon then." He said walking to the back. I got up going to the back seeing everybody sitting down. I sat next to Dave friend shooter. "Here." Dave said handing me a rolling tray. I grabbed it and started rolling up cause I needed this shit.

I rolled like 3 blunts lighting one taking a hit from it. I took a couple more hits from it passing it to Dave. "Damn she roll better then you know who." Shooter said laughing making Dave laugh and cough. "Aye chill out we don't bring that name up around here." He said making shooter laugh. "My fault." He said putting his hands up In defense. I picked up another one and lit it taking a few puffs from it. "You sure you gon be able to handle to this?" Dave asked me making me laugh. "This ain't nothing." I said getting up. "What city we going to next?" I asked looking at him. "New Orleans and Baton Rouge." He said making me excited.

I nodded smiling walking to the front of the bus. I grabbed my phone and walked back sitting back down. I smiled texting this girl I use to mess with before I moved. We had sex a couple times and she also use to supply me with hella gas. I called her putting the phone up to my ear. "Hello." I said once it connected. I put on speaker sitting the phone on my lap as I lit the last blunt. "When you gon come and see me?" She asked. "I'm coming now actually that's why I called. I need you to have some of that special waiting for me." I said making her laugh. "Which special?" She asked making me laugh and shake my head. "We can talk about that other special later." I said. "Okay just let me know when you get here." She said. "Okay baby Imma talk to you when I get there." I said hanging up.

"Ohhh you got a shorty?" Shooter asked making me laugh. "That's not my shorty she just somebody I use to fuck with when stayed down here." I said making him nod. "What's that special?" Another one of Dave's friend asked making me laugh. "She got gas for me and maybe some a lil extra." I said smirking. "Oh you nasty." Shooter said making me shrug. "A win is a win." I said passing the blunt to Dave. He took taking a few hits. "When we gon arrive?" I asked. "In like a hour or two." Dave said making me nod. "Oh that's wassup." I said nodding looking out the window. "So we getting gas soon as we touch down?" Shooter asked making me nod. "Yessuh." I said grabbing a water bottle out the fridge.

After the long ride here we finally arrived. "Hey can you take us here?" I asked the driver making him nod. "Thanks." I said smiling walking to the back. My phone rung making me answer it. "Hello." I said as it connected. "Hey baby how's everything going?" My ma asked. "Hey mommy it's going good I'm actually finna go see an old friend." I said making her hum. "Okay be safe I love you." She said. "I will I love you too mommy." I said hanging up. She been calling ever since I left she always worrying. "We here." The driver said making me grab my bag and jump out the van. "Lani." She said smiling. "Wassup baby." I said picking her up. Our lips connected and we were just in our own world.

"That's some sexy shit." Shooter said making me pull away and laugh. "Come on." She said walking into her house. We walked in behind her and I smiled seeing how much she changed her house. "I got you some extra just because I haven't seen you in a while." She said making me nod. She handed me a couple extra large ziplock bags full of weed. I smiled opening one of the bags smelling it. "Oh how much I missed you." I said grabbing a wrap off her table. "Y'all wanna try this out?" I asked making them nod. I rolled up while she was telling everything that's been happening. I lit the blunt taking a pull from it feeling my body relax instantly. "Oh yea." I said passing it. Shooter grabbed it taking a hit from it choking. "Damn." He said passing it to Dave.

"All the years I've been smoking that's some new shit." He said sitting back. "Yea that shit makes you feel so light." She said leaning her head on me. "That's some good shit." He said sprawled out on the floor making me laugh. I took the blunt from Dave hitting it a few times before passing it to her. "We gotta go I gotta get ready for my show." Dave said making us nod. He got walking towards the door while we was still sitting. "Oh you meant now." Shooter said making me get up and huff. She walked us to the door and outside. "I'll see you later." I said pecking her lips a couple times. "Mmm I look forward to it." She said smiling. I laughed walking away getting into the truck. I threw one of the bags in shooter lap. "Lani the plug!" He yelled making me laugh.

—————
Bonkashii👹

Sorry for any mistakes.