Back to Hogwarts

Y/n pushes his stuff on the trolley as he follows his family to Platform 9 ¾. He's in a red sweater and khaki colored pants, his pastel orange hair slightly messy. He watches as George and Fred push their trolley into the wall and watched them dissappear. Ron goes next and Y/n follows after. 

The platform is packed with people and luggage. Parents hug their first year's goodbye as they get on the train for the first time. Older students board the train with their luggage. That's when Y/n spots the tall blond. Y/n looks at his parents who are speaking to Ginny and starts to push his luggage over to him.

Draco was in a conversation with Blaise when Blaise started to smile. Draco, who was about to question why Blaise was suddenly smiling, felt someone wrap their arms around his shoulder and rest their head on the other. Draco turns his head to look at the person. He is met with soft orange hair in his face, causing Draco to smile at the feeling.

"Hey Y/n." Draco smiles. Y/n looks up at him, his eyes catching Draco's stormy grey eyes. Blaise couldn't help but smile at Y/n and Draco. They are so cute, Blaise has to remind Draco to ask Y/n to be his boyfriend.

The train whistle blew loudly, signaling that it was close to departure. Draco smiles and starts to pull
Y/n towards the train.

"Draco, our stuff." Y/n reminds him but Draco points to Crabb and Goyel. Y/n shakes his head but follows Draco onto the train. They go all they way to the back and take their seat. Draco stays at the door as Blaise walks up. They exchange words, Blaise smiling like a mad man, and then Draco shuts the door and pulls down the blinds.

"Are you about to murder me, Malfoy?" Y/n jokes as Draco takes a seat next to him. Draco smiles, a real smile that makes Y/n feel all gushy on the inside.

"No, no I am not." Draco says. He looks at Y/n. He finds himself looking at Y/n's eyes through his glasses. Y/n's eyes reminds Draco of light grey's in black and white photos.

"Why are you wearing glasses? I mean, you didn't have bad eye sight before, did you?" Draco questions. Y/n smiles lightly as he takes the glasses off.

"Sort of. Just for reading mostly. But I like wearing them. Hey, did I tell you how good you looked in my glasses at the Tournament?"

"I think so." Draco smiles. Y/n blushes and puts the glasses back on. From further away Y/n can hear the Candy Lady going to each room. Y/n digs in his pocket for a few silvers, knowing that he has little money to spend. Draco pulls out a hand full of gold coins and hands a few to Y/n.

"Draco--"

"My treat."

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Arriving at Hogwarts brings smiles on the two boys faces. They exit the train and headed straight to the castele. Once they were inside with everyone else Y/n and Draco met up with Blaise, Crabb and Goyel. However their conversation is cut short when people shout about a carriage being pulled by Pegasus in the air.

"What's going on?" Y/n questions Draco as everyone rushes to a window to get a good look. Draco shrugs his shoulders. From their spot in the back they could see the carriage being pulled by the winged horse.

Everyone changed and got into their robes and headed to the Great Hall to watch the first years get sorted into their houses. Once that was finished Y/n just wanted to get some food in his stomach. But Dumbledore wasn't finished.

"Well, now that you are settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well. You see Hogwarts has been chosen. . ." Dumbledore stops his speech once Flitch made his way to the podium. They exchange words in whispers. Once they were finished Filtch started his jog back.

"So, Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The TriWizard Tournament." Hushed whispers flood the Great Hall before going back to silence when Dumbledore continues.

"For those of you who do not know: The TriWizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. For each school a single student is to compete. Let me be clear. If chosen. . . you stand alone. And trust me when I say these contests are not for the faintharted. But more of that later. For now please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies from the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. And their headmistress Madame Maxime."

Ladies dressed in blue walk into the Great Hall. Y/n watches them as they look towards one side of the Hall, do a type of bow thing (Y/n doesn't know what to call it) before doing the same to the other side. Then they started to jog in their heels. Of course Blaise, Crabb and Goyel were looking straight at the butts of the women. Straight men.

Madame Maxime is a tall woman. A very tall women. She's dressed in a large red coat with fur at the top. Y/n watches as Madame Maxime walks up to Dumbledore and he takes her hand, leading the rest of the way. Everyone began to clap and whistle.

"Now, our friends from the North, please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang. And their High master igor Kakaroff. " Y/n smiles, in both happiness and in anxiety. The doors to the Great Hall opens and students from Durmstrang walk in. They hold staffs in their hands and hit them on the floor. Sparks ignite every time. Everyone watches with wide eyes as they continue.

Igor Karkaroff walks in with a harsh look on his face. His robes are white and he wears a dark beaver fur hat on his head. Victor Krum is slightly ahead of him. Draco looks at Y/n with wide eyes.

"You went to school with Victor Krum?"

"Just keep watching." Y/n says to him. A student in front of Dubledore blew on a stick lit with a flame. It suddenly makes a large fireball that circles around the student before stopping in front of Dumbledore and turns into a pheonix. It then withers away to nothing.

Durmstrang students are placed over at Slytherin's table. That was when Y/n stood up and headed to the only person he's been waiting to see. Lev Antonov.

Y/n finds him he hugs him, and Lev hugs him back. They don't move for a minute. They just stand there as they finally get to see eachother for the first time since Y/n left Durmstrang. Once they pull apart Y/n smiles widely.

"Why didn't you say you were coming?" Y/n questions as he walks Lev to where him and Draco are seated.

"Then it wouldn't have been a suprise." Lev says with a smile. Y/n stands between Draco and Lev with a smile.

"Draco, this is Lev. He's a good friend of mine. Lev, this is Draco." Y/n introduces the two. Lev sticks his hand out and Draco takes it. The handshake isn't too firm but Lev is definitely trying to send a message to Draco. Lev looks back at Y/n.

"I have to sit with the others. Ve'll talk later." He says as he turns and walks away. Y/n takes his seat back next to Draco as the food appears.

|||

This is Lev. Art is not mine!