A Weasley Morning

The first day of summer starts with Y/n waking up to an owl outside his window. Y/n sits up, his hair slightly in his face. Moving his hair, he unlocks the window. The owl jumps inside and stands on Y/n's windowsill. Y/n takes the letter from the owl's mouth. It was addressed to him in black nk. The green seal gave it away who it was. It was a very fancy M stamp. Malfoy.

Dear Y/n,
I already miss you. And I guess I miss school. It's weird. This has never happened before. Anyways I just wanted to write a letter before I have to get busy. Don't forget about the book I gave you. Writing that way is much easier.
Besides that, I hope everything is doing good at home. It better have gone good or I'm killing your brother. I hope summer goes good for you.

P.S. - I'm not good at this

D. M

Y/n smiles at the letter as the owl hoots next to him. He pets the black owl before reaching over and grabbing a treat for him. The owl hoots one last time before flying away. Y/n opens the drawer next to his bed and places the letter inside.

An hour later, Y/n smells cinnamon. He walks down stairs and sees his mother making cinnamon rolls. She is still in her sleep wear, a light orange night gown. Y/n's foot creaked on the last step. Molly turns her head and sees her son. She smiles.

"Well, someone's up early." She says with a flick of her wand. The tray with the rolls go inside the oven.

"I had a post from a friend." Y/n admits, a warm feeling forming in his chest. Molly smiles and continues making breakfast. Y/n helps by setting the table. An hour later they hear screaming.

"Fred! I swear to every unholy thing I'm gonna murder you!" George yells loudly. Y/n sniffles a laugh. Last night, Fred and Y/n put green hair dye in George's shampoo. Since he takes a shower every morning the prank would go smoothly. And it did. Loud footsteps come from up stairs to down. Fred laugh rings through the house as George, in only a towel, comes running after him, his hair green.

After Molly Weasley yells at the twin she finishes making breakfast. Ginny comes down with Ron. Soon after them, Fred and George come down last. George's hair is a light apple green. Y/n snorts as he places down a cup of milk at his seat. George looks at him.

"You helped him, didn't you."

"Maybe."

"Boys! Sit down and eat." Molly tells them, making them all sit quickly.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Three weeks later Y/n sends Draco a letter. He did just want to write it in the book, but he decided against it. Melting the orange wax, Y/n gives the letter to the owl.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

(With Draco)

Draco stands with his back against the wall as he watches someone talk with his mother. A group of wizards are speaking with his father only a few feet away.

This gathering is boring Draco. Nobody his age is there,asking Draco just wanting to go to his room. A loud laugh near his father catches his attention. It's Luvic Andonov, a hefty muscled man with a neatly kept black beard.

Draco knows little about the Andonov family. All he does know is Luvic is a man who wants power, just like many other wizards.

A house elf stands at Draco's feet, a letter in their hands.

"Master Draco, this arrived for you just now." They say quickly before handing the letter to Draco. He takes it as the house elf scurried away quickly. Draco walked out of the living room and up the stairs to where his room is. He opens the letter and begins to read.