Going home pt1

Fred came clean to his family. He told them how he yelled at Y/n, how he is the reason why Y/n did not come home. Mrs. Weasley was extremely upset. Which made Author Weasley upset aswell. Ron felt guilty, not knowing or even thinking that Fred would yell at Y/n. Ginny cried. After yelling at Fred, telling him how he should be the one staying at Hogwarts, she left the main room. She just couldn't stand there, she couldn't just sit around and hope that Y/n would forgive them.

Forgiveness is a hard think to get from someone you've hurt. When you think about it, its like spitting at someone,then saying you didn't mean it. Or in this case, almost give Y/n a head injurry and then saying 'I didn't mean it'.  It scares Ginny. It scares Ginny that the last time she saw her brother was at lunches. She can't even remember the last thing she said to him.

George felt just as guilty as Fred. He knew what Fred did, yet didn't do a thing. He really tried to tell himself that he did nothing wrong, but he also didn't do anything right.

(Skipping to Y/n at Hogwarts [Still break])

Oh, man. Y/n is in love.

Yup.

Love.

He knew he had an admiration towards the blonde he saw while entering the school. But it seem to have grown. A smudge when Draco and Y/n were looking for fungi's, then a little more when Draco helped Y/n after the incident with Fred. It seemed like every moment with Draco caused Y/n's heart to swell.

He didn't want to fall in love again. After his abusive ex, he never wanted to love again. But then he met Draco.

Draco reminded Y/n of a hard candy. How he has this certain outside, yet he's sweet in the middle. Oh, and does Draco look good. Come on, you can't tell me that the blonde hair didn't gain Y/n's attention. Oh, yet that wasn't it. Maybe it was how Draco would give Y/n long glances while they were in class. Maybe inviting Y/n to watch the shooting stars. Or maybe when the held hands. What ever it was, it was a spark, a spark that set flame to a fire. And Y/n doesn't know how to handle it.

"-...Y/n!" Y/n blinks a few times before noticing Blaise infront of him. Y/n rubs his eyes before giving Blaise a confused look.

"What?"

"You zoned out again. Well hurry up, we're going to breakfast." Blaise says as he walks away. Y/n runs a hand through his hair as he stands from his spot on the ground, next to the fire. He reached down to grab his book and lazily walked over to Draco's room. Without knocking, he enters.

Draco was in the middle of taking off his shirt when Y/n enters. The sudden open of the door scared Draco.

"Ahh! Bloody fucking hell, Y/n!" Draco yells as he falls a bit backwards. Y/n closes the door and sets his book on Draco's nightstand before falling onto Draco's bed in the starfish position. Draco laughs a bit and removes his shirt and looks for a new one.

"What has you so tired?"

"Ugh~" Y/n's voice was muffled due to the sheets.

"Blaise kept me up all night. Talking and talking." Y/n said after he had flipped over. His hair was messed up and in his face. Draco stared at Y/n. His hair was lighter than his brothers, almost like a pastel orange. Y/n turned to look at Draco only to find him staring. More like memorizing. Y/n's eyebrows slightly scrunch together.

"Is there something on my face?"

"W-What? Um, no, uh. . .-" Draco couldn't find the words. Should he lie? Should he just tell him?

"Then why were you staring?~" Y/n teases the blonde. This caused him to have a shirt thrown in his face. Y/n laughs as he removes it, Draco was finally ready. The two boys left the dorm just as Blaise walked out of the dorms.

The three of them headed down to breakfast with large smiles on their faces as they talked.

(Super large time skip to end of the year. So quick recap... when everyone else comes back  they don't talk to Y/n, but Ginny. She tells him that Fred didn't mean it but Y/n still felt hurt. Ron also talked with Y/n a bit and is slowly starting to be more 'brother like' per se. Its the final day of school)

Y/n didn't want school to end. He didn't want to leave his friends but he also just wanted to go home. He wasn't affraid anymore, not really, but there's always that little voice in the back of his head. Telling him that stuff was going to go wrong.

Every class had nothing to do with work, just going over what they would want to get and need for next year. So classes went by fast.
Y/n spent every minute he could with Draco ad Blaise until they got out of classes at fifth period. The last two classes were canceled so the student's can pack what they need and hang out.

Y/n folds up a white undershirt as Blaise folds up his black dress pants.

"Do you think you'll do anything with us this summer?" Blaise asks as he puts the pants in his trunk. Y/n folds up a sweater as he speaks.

"Maybe. It depends on how my parents react. I haven't seen them in almost an entire year." Y/n says sadly as he closes the trunk. Blaise continues folding.

"You sent them letters, right?"

"Yeah, but that's not the same. And I kind of felt guilty that I didn't go over there for winter break." Y/n says as he takes a seat on his bed.

"So, you gonna miss Draco?" Blaise teases Y/n. Blush spread across his face as he falls back, his head landing on the pillows.

"Come on, Blaise!"

"What!? I'm just saying. You are gonna miss him then." Y/n's face became slightly redder. He throws his pillow at Blaise but he caught it. After they got all their stuff packed they headed out to the common area. Despite the fact that everyone had returned home, the common area was basicly empty. Y/n guessed that many were in the Great Hall or in the corridoors. Y/n saw Draco sitting on one of the green couches with a sad look on his face. Y/n takes a seat right next to Draco and lays his head on his shoulder. Draco jerked up a bit at the sudden contact but smiled when he saw that it was just Y/n.

'Tell him. Just say it. Just tell him,' Draco's thoughts were yelling for him to say the line. 'I like you'. This would be a perfect moment, a cute one too. But Draco was afraid, rejection was one thing but telling his father would be the end of him. And the Malfoy line. But he didn't want to ruin the moment. So he stayed quiet.

"I'm gonna miss you over the summer." Y/n says softly. Draco does a small laugh.

"Me to Red, me too."

". . . Red? You've never called me "Red" before." Y/n says confused as he looks up at Draco, never leaning away from his shoulder.  Draco felt his cheeks start to warm.

"Well, I mean, you are a redhead. So, um, it works." Draco replied as he looks into the redheads eyes.

'So there is some specs of blue,' Draco says to himself. But Y/n's face was a slight pink, Draco was close. Like one inch away and they would be lip to lip. But then a bell rang through the air. It was time to leave.

(1339 words)