Death Eaters

Y/n returned to his family after he said good bye to Draco, a smile on his face. He looks at Hermione who also gives him a smie. Suddenly someone pulls him down just as the Irish fly over them. Y/n looks to Ron who is dressed for the Bulgarians, a red and black hat and some face paint.

"Look, it's the Irish!"

"There's Troy!" Y/n watches as the Irish's brooms admit a green and white dust from behind them. Then the sounds of fireworks makes Y/n look at a leprechaun dancing in the air. People all around started to cheer "Irish" over and over again.

"Here comes the Bulgarians!" The twins yell as the team goes through the Irish's firework show. Y/n's eyes follow the team, a weird feeling starting to form in his body. But he stays happy, smiling as Ginny tugs on his shirt.

"Who's that?" She points to a guy doing a move on his broom, his legs in the air in a type of handstand before he sits back on his broom.

"That's Krum."

"That there is the best seeker in the world!" Fred yells to Ginny. The stadium turned into a screen, Krum appears on it. When he moved it expanded the screen so it could follow. Many people cheered as Krum holds out his fist.

"Good evening, as Minister for Magic, it gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you. For the final of the four hundred and twenty second Quittich World Cup. Let the match begin!" The Ministers voice was amplified by his wand which was placed at his neck. Once he was finished talking he pointed his wand and a small white glowing ball floated out and away.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

The match has been going on for hours, and Y/n is laying on the couch in their tent. His father is by a small fire, lighting a stick so he can light a lantern. His brothers, mostly the twins, are singing a toon. Irish, Y/n thinks. His father suddenly stands and walks out the tent.

"There's no one like Krum." Ron states as he steps up to the twins.

"Krum?" Y/n questions as the twins say 'Krum' and started to imitate a bird.

"He's like a bird, the way he rides the wind. He's more than an athlete, he's an artist." Ron stays as he removes what Fred placed over his head.

"I think you're in love Ron." Ginny says as she pasts him. It makes Y/n snort a bit.

"Oh, shut up." Y/n closes his eyes, feeling tried. From outside he can hear explosions, he believes their fireworks.

"Sound like the Irish got their pride on."

"Stop it! Stop! It's not the Irish. We need to get out of here, now." Y/n looks at his father with a confused expression. Y/n stands and makes sure he has his bag, since he didn't really unpack it was quite easy. Leaving the tent Y/n could hear the screams of terror and more explosions.

"Get back to the Portkey, and stick together! Fred, George, Ginny is your responisbility!" With that Y/n takes off with his brothers. They came to a stop and that was when disaster hit. Everyone kept pushing through and Harry was pushed away.

"Harry!" Hermione yells as they kept drifting apart. Y/n grabs Hermione's hand to keep her with the group. An explosion next to Y/n makes him fall to the ground.

"Y/n!" It sounds like Ron, but when he looked back up they were gone.

"Ron!?"Y/n yelled but wasn't met with an answer. He stood up and continued in their direction. He bumped into people, ducked from explosions, and still couldn't find his family. He made it to the hill and found Ginny, Fred, George, Ron, and Hermione all at the Portkey. Hermione and Ron look at Y/n as he climbs up the hill. Once he made it to the top Ron rushes to his brother and hugs him.

"God, the explosion! I though it killed you--you fell and--" Y/n smiles and hugs back.

"Is Harry not back yet?" Y/n questions as he pulls away from his brother. Hermione shakes her head, eyes on the ground. Y/n looks back to the tents, most of them are on fire at this point.

"We can't leave him." Y/n states. Ron nods his head in agreement.

"We can't go down there though." Ron says. "Death Eaters."

Y/n suddenly thinks of Draco, praying to the gods that he's alright. The idea of Draco still being down there makes Y/n scard. What if he's injured? Or dead?

"We have to look for Harry. If he's down there we can find him." Hermione says. Y/n nods.

"All right. Let's go."

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Harry! We've been looking for you for ages." Ron says as they rush to him.

"Though you were dead." Y/n says to Harry. He noticed that everyone was looking up, so he did. In the dark sky is a large glowing skull with a snake from it's mouth. And the snake is moving.

"What is that thing?" Harry questions as they all kept looking at it. Y/n notices that Harry pressed a hand against his forehead, where his scar is. Suddenly, from all directions, smoke figures appear.

"Duck!"

"Stupify!" Y/n and men yell. Everyone ducked as the spell(s) hit barely a foot above them. Hermione holds onto Ron and Y/n has a hand on Harry's back.

"Stop! Those are my boys!" Arthur yells as he quickly gets to their side.

"Ron, Y/n, Harry, Hermione. You all right?"

"Which one of you conjure it?" A man questions them, his wand in each of their faces. Arthur looks at the man.

"Crouch, you could not possibly--"

"And do not lie! You have been discovered at the scene of the crime!" The man says as he continues to point his wand at them.

"Crime?" Harry questions.

"Bartie, they're just kids." Arthur defends.

"What crime?" Harry questions.

"The dark mark, Harry. It's his mark." Hermione tells him. Y/n glances up at the sky again.

"Voldemort." Harry says. The men look at the sky, at the mark, then back to Harry.

"Those people tonight, in the masks, their his follower." Arthur nods with Harry's claim before looking at Crouch.

"Death Eaters." He says simply.

"Follow me." Mr. Crouch says as he starts to walk away with the other men. Harry steps forwards.

"Um, there was a man. Before. There." Harry points to an open spot not far away. Y/n looks around, wondering where that man is now. Crouch leads everyone away as they search for the man.

"A man, Harry? Who?" Arthur questions.

"I don't know. I didn't see his face." Harry tells them.

"At least you're allright." Y/n says with a smile. Harry smiles back at him then looks up to the sky.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
A/n-

It's been a minute since I've posted for this book.

But here it is, hope you guys like it.