Summer's begining

When the Weasley family steps inside their house Y/n is reminded of every family gathering they ever had. The inside of the house looked exactly the same when he left. Molly looks to her children as they go up the stairs loudly. Y/n stays down stairs for a moment. Molly hugs him.

The hug was long, that is all it took. Y/n hugs back and starts to cry. He missed his mothers hugs over the school year. Molly rubs Y/n's back, trying to help him calm down.

"It's okay, dear. It's okay."

"I-I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I didn't come home. . . I'm sorry." Y/n cried in his mother's shoulder. Molly comforted him, saying that it was okay and that she was never upset about it. After Y/n stopped crying Molly gave Y/n the rest of his luggage and he headed upstairs.
Y/n smiled at his untouched room. It was cleaned, bed made, his desk uncluddered. Y/n placed the two trunks on his bed. He opens both and removes everything besides his school stuff. Once he did he placed his trunks back into his closet. He takes a chance to look around his room.

It looked different. But he knew nothing has been moved. He goes over to his bed and sat down. He thinks of how he's going to reconnect with his brothers. Ron had talked with him a bit, but it was never like the deep conversation like what they used to have. Y/n falls on his back, his head hitting the fluffy pillows.

A knock brings Y/n out of his trance. He looks towards the closed door, wondering who it is. He silently prayed it wasn't Fred.

"Come in." Y/n says sitting up right. Ginny opens the door quickly and rushed to her brother. The moment she hugged him, she began to cry. Y/n instinctively wrapped his hands around his sisters form, holding her carefully.

"Hey, what's--"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry I never spoke to you. And. . .and we ignored you, and we hurt you--"

"You never hurt me, understand. You didn't do anything." He tells her. She sits up, wiping her tears.

"Fred did. He. . . he came clean about what he did." Ginny told Y/n as she finally got her eyes dry. Y/n was a bit surprised on his part, Fred and George never admit to anything they have done in their entire lives. From the smallest prank to destroying their mothers garden when playing quittich in the yard. Never ever.

Hearing this makes Y/n's gaze fall on the floor.

"What. . . what did he say?" Y/n asks slolwy. Ginny looks down a bit as well.

"He told us how he pushed you into the wall and how he yelled at you. Ron admitted to yelling at you too. Mom got so upset I thought she was gonna ground them for life." Ginny laughs a bit. Y/n does as well, imagining what might have happened. Y/n hugs Ginny again.

"Thank you, for telling me."

"I missed you."

"Me too."

Ginny left Y/n's room a few minutes later. Y/n just stayed seated on his bed. He knows that he's gonna have to head down stairs for dinner. He knows he's going to have to sit near Fred, Ron and George.

'You can do it', Y/n tells himself, trying to prepare his mind. He takes some deep breaths and take out his book. He reads, waiting for Molly to call for him and his siblings for dinner.

____________________________________________

Short, I know. But more chapters are coming soon.

I promise.