The Quittich World Cup

Y/n woke early the morning of the cup, much earlier than the rest of his family. Harry had came earlier last night. At the moment both him and Ron are asleep, most likely.

Y/n stands in front of the mirror. He has just put on a knitted sweater, a orange one, a pair of jeans and his shoes. He looks into the corner of the mirror which showed his nightstand. A pair of glasses sit on top. The candle light flickering, casing a gold hue over the lens. Y/n doesn't normally need glasses. He's only needed them when reading recently. With one last look he grabs them and puts them on as he walks down stairs.

Around a hour later Hermione arrive and headed up stairs to Ron's room to wake both him and Harry. Molly places the last cup on the table before telling Y/n to start eating all the chocolate chip pancakes. Fred and George steals most of them normally. Y/n smiled and sat down. Hermione muttered as she walked down the stairs but smiles when she sees Ginny at the table. As she walked over she stopped and looked at Y/n, who was in the middle of drinking his orange juice.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" He questioned her after setting down his cup.

"You have glasses?" Y/n's eyes widened a bit before smiling.

"Yeah. I don't really need them though. Not all the time." He told her. She smiled and took a seat next to Ginny. Fred and George came down the steps loudly, laughing about something. Then Harry and Ron, who was basicly still asleep. They all ate and quickly got around their stuff for their Quittich World Cup. Y/n packed a kaki colored bag with everything he could think off. Which also included his newest intrest. A new book. One they were all packed they headed out of the house.

"Hey, dad? Where are we going?" Ron yells as they continue their walk with Arthur in the lead.

"Haven't the foggiest. Keep up!" He replies. Y/n smiles and continues walking behind Hermione and Ginny.  After a while they hear someone call out Arthur's name.

"Sorry Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start." Arthur says as he looked back at Ron.

"This is Amos Diggory, everyone. Works with me at the Ministry." A figure drops down from the tree Amos is standing under. It's a teen, a very tall teen. He stands quickly and smiles at Arthur.

"And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?" Arthur questions as he shakes hands with Cedric.

"Yes, sir." He replies. Ginny and Hermione take a moment to look at eachother. Y/n leans between the two.

"So, he's cute?"

"Oh, shut it Y/n." Ginny says as they kept walking. Y/n chuckles and follows the two girls, who are both fan girling over Cedric's looks.

After a while they finally made it to the Portkey. A boot on a hill. Ginny made it first then Hermione and the others.

"Get yourself into a good position." Amos advises. Harry questions the boot and Fred and George answer him.

"Time to go!" Everyone, besides Harry, quickly dropped to their stomach before grabbing some part of the boot.

"Ready! After three. One, two. . ." Y/n noticed Haarry still wasn't grabbing the Portkey and pulled him down with his free hand. Harry quickly grabbed the boot just as Amos said three. They all began to spin quickly and were lifted from the ground. Everything around them blurred into a white color.

"Let go, kids."

"What?"

"Let go!" Y/n didn't really want to but he did. The minute he let go he felt his body start to head back down to earth. He felt the impact seconds later. Y/n landed on his back, his bag right next to him. As he heard the others fall he saw is father, Amos and Cedric in a floating 'walking' motion.

"i'll bet that cleared your sinuses, eh?" Y/n stands and grabs his bag. He moves his glasses back on the correct spot of his nose before following them up the small hill. Seconds later two quittich players on brooms fly over head. Irish music can be heard along with cheers.

"Well, kids, welcome to the Quittich World Cup!"

There must be hundreds of tents and thousands of people. Bright reds and greens show their way in Y/n's face. Jugglers and flame throwers. Old witches and young ones fill everywhere. Many are waving around flags, smiling with half of their face painted bright green. Arthur stops at a tent.

"Alright. In you go." He tells them. Fred and George go in first. Then Ginny and Hermione. Y/n walks in with them. Of course the tent is larger on the inside. The girls go over to the left side of the room and set their bags down. Y/n went over t the right where there are multiple beds.

"Girls, choose a bunk and unpack. Ron, get out of the kitchen. We're all hungry."

"Yeah, get out of the kitchen, Ron!"

"Feet off the table!" Arthur scolds. The twins lift their feet.

"Feet off the table." They set them back on the table.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Blimey, Dad. How far up are we?" Ron asks as he looks down at the ground. Y/n couldn't help but notice something else though. Platinum blonde hair. Two heads of it.

"Well, put it this way: If it rains. . . you'll be the first to know." Lucius tells them. Y/n looks to his father.

"I'm going to use the bathroom real quick. Save me a good seat." He says before walking back down the stairs. A few seconds later he hears a pair of quick ones following him.

"Y/n." Draco says with a smile. Y/n turns to him and returns the smile, his glasses lifting with his cheeks. That was when he noticed the glasses.

"You. . .you're wearing glasses?"

"Oh, yeah." Y/n says as the pads of his fingers lightly touched the side of them.

"I didn't know you were blind." Draco jokes as he takes the glassess off Y/n's face. Despite last year's height difference Draco managed to grow at least two inched. He's just a tad bit shorter than Y/n.

"Give em back." Y/n laughs as he reaches for them. Draco smacked his hand away and put them on.

Y/n almost lost it.

Draco in glasses was not something he thought about, ever. Y/n is regretting not imagining it sooner. And the fact that he's wearing his glasses made Y/n's stomach feel like it was full of butterflies. Draco on the other hand was looking around with Y/n's glasses. Y/n vision was fine, for the most part. Draco removes the glasses and hands them back.

"I'm sorry about my father. He can be. . . rude at times." Draco says as he looks u towards the Ministers Box.

"You should probably go. I'll have to head up soon anyways." Y/n says to Draco with a smile. Draco moves his black dress shirt. Wondering why it was getting a bit warm.

"Yeah. Hey," Draco grabs Y/n's hand as he was walking up the stairs. "I missed you."

"I missed you too."