Pregnant 2 (Finding Out The Gender and coming up with the Name)

Takes place in Jackson's Era
You and Michael are 18 years old
Y/M/N means your moms name
Y/F/N means your friends Name

You was in the kitchen making you some food when all of a Sudden the phone rings you walk, over to the phone and pick, it up "Hello?" You say cuffing, the phone in-between your shoulder and head "hey baby" Michael says on the other side of the phone "hey lovey what's up?" You say with a smile on your face "nothing much I was just calling to ask you since that where are getting married I was wondering if you'd like to move in with me I am getting my own place next week It be good for us and the baby" Michael asks from the other end of the phone a smile form's on your face "Yes I would love that it would be good for us and the baby your right" you say with a smile on your face. After some time on the  phone with Micheal you both hang, up "MOM!!!" You shout from the kitchen "COMING DEAR!!!" Your mom shouts from the living room "what's up honey?" Your mom says walking, into the kitchen "well Michael called me and he told me that he was getting his own place next week and he asked me to move in with him it would be good for the both of us and the baby" you say taking, a bite of your food your mom sits, down and you sit across from her.

"Y/N that is up to you honey you are graduated from high school your having a baby and getting Married so I don't see a problem with you moving in with Michael it would be good for you and the baby" your mom says with a smile on her face "oh and Y/N we will have a Gender reveal next weekend your OB called and revealed the Gender of the baby to me so I thought we'd have a Gender reavel for the baby" your mom says taking a sip of her tea you look up with a smile on your face "of course mom that is perfect we just have to gather Michael and his family and my friend Y/F/N if that's ok?" You say getting, up from the table.

"That is ok honey well you best get some sleep honey because tomorrow we will be shopping for the Gender reveal party" your mom says giving, you a hug "of course love you mom" you say hugging, her back. You make your way upstairs and head off to bed.

The next day.....

You grab, your house phone and call Michael.

Talking session.........

Michael: Hello?!.

You: Hey baby my mom is throwing a Gender reveal of for us for the baby and I will move in with you that same day.

Michael: that's perfect baby I will let the others know and this is perfect because it's good for the baby.

You: ok perfect  I will see you then love you.

Michael: see you then love you too baby.

End of talking session.......

You and your mom head to the store to get the  decorations for the baby shower you just couldn't wait to see what you and Michael was having you was filled with so much excitement. "Mom I can't wait to find out the Gender of the baby" you say looking, at all the baby clothes "I know honey I can't wait to see your reaction" your mom says with a smile on her face as she grabbed, the pink and blue Table cloths. "Mom how many people are coming?" You say helping, your mom check out of the store " well your aunt Casey is coming with uncle Harry Grandma Betsey is coming grandpa Jarry is coming and your great aunt Ellie is coming and your friends of course the Jackson's and your friends" your mom says giggling.

The Day of the Gender reveal.........

"The day is finally here little one" you say looking, down at your stomach and rubbing, it "Y/N IT'S TIME EVERYONE IS OUTSIDE HONEY" your mom shouts from down the stairs "COMING" you shout from your room You make, your way down the stairs you go to the back to where everyone was you was greeted with smiles you smiled back you made your way next to Michael "HI love" you say hugging, Michael "Hi baby" Michael says smiling and hugging, you back "ready?" Michael says holding, your hand "ready as I'll ever be" you say smiling. 

"Ok is everyone ready?" Your mom says handing, you and Michael the balloon "YES!!!!" Everyone shouts "3....2....1"  Everyone shouts as you and Michael pop the Balloon "IT'S A GIRL!!!!! everyone shouts Michael gently picks, you up off the ground and spins around with you in his arms and and Michael kiss and smile at each other. After the reveal everyone sat down to eat.

Talking session...........

Katherine: so now that we know it's a girl we can talk about baby names.

You: Agreed.

Michael: how about Haylie or Paris?

Janet: I like Paris.

Tito: How about Haylie?.

Jermaine: How about Paris?.

Marlon: I like Paris.

Randy: Paris.

Aunt Casey: Paris for sure.

Uncle Harry: Haylie.

Grandma Betsey: Paris

Grandpa Jarry: Paris

Y/F/N: Paris

End of talking session...........

It has been  Decided that you and Michael Choose Paris because it had the most votes.

"Let's Name her Paris Marie Jackson" you say looking, at Michael Michael smiles back at you "that is beautiful baby" Michael says grabbing, your hand to hold it "well we should get going we got alot to take to the new house you say getting, up from the table "Baby no I will have my brothers help carry your stuff you can't carry anything heavy for your sake and Paris sake" Michael says stopping, you in your tracks "ok" you say giving, Michael a kiss and walking, to the car.

At the new house...........

"Wow Michael this house is beautiful I can't wait to start our lives together" you say giving, Michael a kiss "I know baby I can't wait niether but this won't be our forever home because I got plans for our future we will find our Forever home" Michael says placing your bags on the floor "go take a look around baby" Michael says looking, at you with a smile "ok" you say you start to look around "Wow this place is huge" you say to yourself "you like it baby?" Michael says making, his way in the room he smiles at you and admired you just looking around he couldn't help but think to himself how lucky he was to have you and the baby in his life. "Yeah I love it it's so beautiful" you say still looking, around the room you couldn't get over how beautiful the room was.

The next day you and Michael just relaxed and just talked, to the baby you both couldn't help on how excited you guys was to become parents.

Part 3 will be up I hope you enjoyed this part next part will be having the baby thank you for reading. :)