Pregnant

This Takes place in The Jackson's Era. You and Michael are 18 years old.

"Y/N COME DOWN MICHAEL WANTS TO SEE YOU BEFORE HE LEAVES you mom shouts from the bottom of the stairs "COMING" you shout walking, out of the bedroom. You make your way down stairs "Mom can I talk to you and Michael for a moment?" You ask sitting, down on the couch "sure honey" your mom says sitting, next to you Michael follows behind you look down at the ground and began to speak "mom.....Michael I am pregnant" you say slowly looking them in the eyes you could see the shock in their eyes.

Talking session.....

Michael: Y/N is this true!?.

Y/N: yes it's true Michael.

Michael: Joseph is going to kill me.

Your: mom: honey it's going to be ok Michael don't let your dad get to you and Y/N I will help you and Michael with this baby.

Y/N: thanks mom.

End if talking session.......

You and Michael say your goodbyes and Michael headed, to the tour bus. You went, up to your room and started writing, in your journal.

"Y/N honey?...can I come in?" Your mom says opening, your door "sure" you say writing, down your last words in your journal "mom do you believe I can do this? I am really worried about Michael telling his dad I know how Joseph is with his kids" you say with a sad tone "Honey Don't worry about Michael we will invite the Jackson's over here so we could tell them I promise I won't let anything happen to Michael" your mom says handing, you a cup of tea "well I am going, to bed" you say giving, your mom a hug, "Goodnight Y/N dear" your mom says slowly shutting, your door "Goodnight mom" you say shutting, off your lights.

Next morning talking session.......

Your mom: Michael hi sweetheart I was just calling to see if you and your family could come over for dinner so we could discuss about Y/N's pregnancy?!.

Michael: Yeah that's fine  mom and Joesph said it was fine to come over but I am scared to tell them.

Your mom: it will be ok sweetie I will make sure nothing happens to you.

Michael: ok thanks see you then.

Your mom: see you then Michael.

End of talking session...........

5 weeks later..........

"Y/N THEY ARE HERE" your mother shouts from the bottom of the stairs "COMING" you say making, your way out of your room
You had made your way down stairs you go in the living room and sat, down on the couch. "Everyone gather around please" your mom says grabbing, a chair and sitting, down in it "Y/N  has something to tell everyone" your mom says looking at you and Michael Everyone looks at you and Michael and you began to talk.

Talking session..........

You: Everyone this is gonna be a tuff thing to say right now but it needs to be said I am expecting a baby and yes Michael is the father.

Janet:but you guys are only 18 and how are you guys gonna take care of dis child?!.

  Katherine: Y/N what?!.......but how Michael is always on the road.

You: it all started when you sent Michael came over to help us move into this house and when he asked you if he could stay the night well......that's when we hooked up also Michael asked me to be his girl that night and I said yes.

Katherine: Y/N honey thank you for being honest with me now I'm a little upset because of my religious beliefs but at least you are being honest and we will do everything we can to help with the baby when did you find you about the baby?.