24

Harry stood at the small fireplace in his bedroom, adding another log to the fire. The temperature was far too cold that mid March day, and his boyfriend had not interested in allowing Harry to put on any sleep clothes. With a male safe brith control potion took, good for a year. Draco was free to explore Harry's body and that's what he'd been doing, just about nightly.
Draco eased up in the bed the couple shared. The blankets following off his bare shoulders, exposing his bare chest and back. The time was after one, but he promised Harry could sleep in. He'd get up early and take care of the children. That was something Narcissa had done, until the unexpected news. Narcissa was pregnant and very high risk. The baby was smaller then it was supposed to be and the healers couldn't aid. So, Harry found her the best OBGYN he could, and paid the woman extra to came check on them at home and still had Narcissa weekly appointments. She knew now what was wrong with the pregnancy. The baby had a condition called Down Syndrome, a condition the magical couple had no clue of. Narcissa would learn, because she wasn't going to loose her child. Lucius knew how much this meant to his wife, so, he would learn to and do his best to aid in his wife's health, while taking care of himself.
The last couple of weeks, Narcissa just joined Lucius watched television. Found nuzzled to him most times and half asleep when he dozed off. She still got to her feet in the afternoons to spend time with the children, but the three of them were aware of the very high risk pregnancy.

Draco slipped out of bed, and walked behind his naked boyfriend. Draco arm locked around Harry stomach, and pulled him backwards. Draco started to kiss his neck, that was already covered in fresh hickeys and bites, while started to run his Right hand down Harry's body. "Daddy." Harry half moaned out, as Draco's hand gripped his cock. "Widen your legs, Little boy." Was Draco's responds. Harry widen his legs a bit, as Draco's started to move his hand, up and Draco. Harry left hand locked on Draco's arm. "Daddy, please!" Harry moaned, but The pair had a safe word, that Harry's has used a few times.
Harry still something got lost in his head, because of his ex. It was just a few nights ago the last time Harry's mind went dark.
Draco had just pushed back inside Harry, and grabbed his arms, pending them behind his lower back. Something they had done before, but PTSD can trigger at any time, even if the activity had already be done before. Harry, at Frist, was enjoying himself, but suddenly, the voice of one of the many men who paid his ex for sex dropped into his head. Harry tried to pull his arms back, but Draco just assumed Harry was fine, and tighten his grip. Harry's breathing changed completely and got fearly. Harry half cried that word, Gray.
Draco didn't hesitate to stop and sat down, and talked Harry through whatever was going on with his fears. Draco was never upset at him and held him even closer that night, giving Harry kisses and promises that Harry was okay, and safe. It always held Harry, who finally relaxed fully and went to sleep being held very tightly.

Draco just kept his movement going, listening to Harry come undone. Harry could feel Draco's erection growing, pushed against his bare cheek. "Daddy...Please!" Harry half bugged his time. "Say it, little boy." Draco said in his ear. "Fuck me!" Harry said. "Get how you want. I already for my fill on how to fuck you." Draco said, letting go. Harry turned around and pushed his hand on Draco's chest. Draco let Harry push him backwards, until he reached the bed. "Sit, daddy." Harry said, getting a slow kiss, before Draco said down on the door of the bed.
Harry climbed on his lap and Draco's hand's locked on his hips, watching Harry lower himself onto Draco. Harry locked his arms around Draco's neck, started to kiss Draco as Draco moved his owns hips, until Harry started to match his movements, until the pair finished.

Harry slipped into the shower, the door opening a couple minutes later. Draco getting himself a drink of water. "How much longer is Samantha staying?" Draco asked, over the shower so he spoke a little louder. "I'm not certain. Is your father complaining? I know he is having to get the girls to bed." Harry said, as the shower door opened and Draco joined him in the shower. Harry chin was cupped and Draco gave him a big kiss. "Not complaining. He just reminded me, she's been here over a week. Mum is worried about what is going on, it could be nothing." Draco said. "It must of completely slipped my mind! You noticed Samuel isn't here? Randy was so upset." Harry said. "I do recall Randy being disappointed Samuel wasn't dropped off. What have you forgotten to tell, love?" Draco asked. "Well, it's more I didn't want to explain it to your parents. It's minor, but they had to travel to have to done. Samuel had to have an operation. They can't come back until he's been out the hospital for a week and they find a doctor who is able to give him a proper check-up." Harry said. "He will be okay, right?" Draco asked. "He is home, well, out of the hospital. I put them up on a hotel. I'm going to offer to cover the remaining bills, I hate to think they aren't able to pay the children hospital bills." Harry said. "You are very sweet, but don't offer love. Unless it seems they are struggling, or Samantha says something. You don't want them to think they are just a charity case." Draco said. Harry thought for a moment. "I suppose I didn't think of it like that." Harry said. "You just want to help and there is nothing wrong with that, but you have to be careful. Come. Let me get you to bed. I've kept you up long enough." Draco said, getting a smile. "I don't mind, if you keep to your promises." Harry said. "Yes, I'll get up early. Come on."