chapter Tweleve

Harry got up from the table and started to walk away, but a hand locked around his arm. Ron hadn't been told exactly what Harry had done to himself, and Harry had a real hard time not screaming out when Ron grabbed his arm. "Harry." Ron said and after a pause. "Let my arm go." Harry said hardly above a whisper. Ron let go of Harry's arm and Harry turned back around. "I need to lay down....We'll tomorrow." Harry said.

Harry felt the light kiss on his head a few minutes after he sat down on the love seat in his room. He had just been crying and Draco knew. Draco pulled Harry to his feet and walked him to bed. "Do you want me to lay with you? I...know you have mix feelings...about Us starting again." Draco said softly. "...don't leave." Harry half cried. "No more tears, Okay?" Draco said, climbing under the blanket. Harry turned over and buried his head in Draco's chest who held Harry's close.

Randy woke Rose up form her nap, because Victoria wasn't playing the games he wanted to. Rose yawned, but let her new friend take her to his room. Her eyes got real big. "All your stuff?" She asked and he nodded. Teddy's room is big too! Come play." Randy said, and Rose giggled out.

Harry slowly sat up after about an hour. "The kids are fine. Lay back down?" Draco kind of asked. "I can't...sleep anymore. I didn't really eat." Harry said. "I'll make you something, alright? I can use most things now." Draco said, watching Harry slowly ease back down in the bed. "Okay." Harry said. "Want your laptop?" Draco asked. "No, I won't be able to write." Harry whispered, before Draco held out his broken iPad. "There's a few games on it. Play one." Draco said and Harry sat up against the head broad. "Thanks." Harry said.

Draco stood making some lunch at the stove, the conversation going on between Ron and Hermione couldn't be heard, but the foot steps form the kids running around Randy's room was getting louder. Narcissa voice heard a couple of times telling the now four kids to claim down, but the kids started playing with Teddy's basketball, something that wasn't suppose to be took outside teddy's room, ended up being run after down the hallway. Rose was having trouble keeping up with the three of them and tripped. She hit her knees and fussed out.
Harry stopped his game and walked out and down the first step of stairs. Rose was already sat up by Narcissa who had already sent the boys and Victoria downstairs. "Let me see?" Narcissa asked, the first aid kit sitting beside her. Rose sniffled and nodded. Rose knee was a little burned form the carpet, but a little the Neosporin and a small bandage, her knee was patched up. "Let's go find your mommy and daddy, okay?" Narcissa said and Rose nodded. She had her head tucked away in Narcissa neck by the time Narcissa found the couple sitting in the living room.
Narcissa eased Rose down to Hermione who grabbed the toddler. "The boys got a little carried away. I think she tripped trying to keep up. Does she take baby Tylenol? It's a pain killer, I believe." Narcissa said. "She has, how come you ask?" Hermione asked. "She didn't want to walk, I'm assuming she's hurting a bit." Narcissa said, and Rose kind of fussed out, nuzzling to Hermione. "And some Ice, thanks." Hermione said.

About an hour later, Rose throw off the small ice pack Narcissa made and wiggled off the couch, to be picked back up by her daddy, who sat her on his lap. "Daddy!" She fussed. "I'm glad your feeling better, baby. What happened?" Ron asked. "Rosey fell. Ray, Ted, Vicky faster." She frowned, slowly pulling up her dress to show the bandage. "She made little better. Cold hands, didn't like that." Rose said and Hermione raised an eyebrow. "Baby, are you sure her hands were cold?" Hermione asked and Rose nodded. "He walks funny too." Rose said and tried to wiggle away. "Daddy!" She fussed. Ron sat her back on her feet. "Be careful, sweetie." Ron said, before looking at his wife. "What are you thinking?" Hermione asked. "Trying to fill in the missing links, Ron." Hermione said before Ron slowly got to his feet.

Ron found Harry sitting at his desk, his laptop opened and he was typing on it. He tucked his hands in his pockets and slowly walked over, giving Harry's shoulder a tap. Harry eased the laptop close before he turned the desk around. "Rose...feeling better?" Harry asked, watching Ron ease to seat on the love sit by the window. "Yes, she's back to playing with them." Ron said. "I talked to them. It shouldn't happen again." Harry said. "It's fine." Ron said, before Harry got to his feet, fixing his sleeves back over his hands, but Ron seen the old bruises before Harry crossed his arms. "Where...did those bruised come form?" Ron asked. "Would it matter?" Harry asked. "Yes, it does. I don't want you killed or you trying to kill yourself. I realized I fucked up, I get that, I do, but Hermione is stressed out. She doesn't want to leave until she knows you'll be okay, and that's going to take more then three days." Ron said, Harry stood there quiet for a while. Ron got to his feet. "Mrs. Malfoy said she solved the problem, is that true?" Ron asked. "She...had a report sent to St. Mungo's...the problem has been dealt with..." Harry said. "If they hospital called Hermione, why didn't Mungo?" Ron asked. "Because I didn't go. They got the memories and pictures, it was enough." Harry said kind of softly. "Why didn't-" Ron said. "Do not act like you don't think it's some how justified. Because All this is just an act! I will not be hurt by you again." Harry said, half crying.