Chapter 18

Harry eased on his side, to face Draco. "Tell me you didn't do something...I thought I told you." Harry said softly. "I can't promise my mother didn't bake something, but I hadn't really planned anything. I do want to give you something, but I don't really know what. You have everything I could possibly think of in this place." Draco said and Harry was quiet for a moment. For a long moment. He didn't know how to ask, or if he was sure he could even go through with it. He was used, very used. A lot had happened in the last five years that made Harry very much hate himself. Draco just smiled, and gave Harry another kiss. "Come here, little thing." Draco said. "...How, exactly?" Harry asked softly. "How you want. You don't have to use your words." Draco said, easing on his back. Harry wasn't sure, how to go about doing or asking what he wanted, so when Harry didn't move, Draco did.

Harry was eased on his back and Draco kept on his side, but cupped Harry's chin and turned his head to the side. Draco started to kiss Harry, who slowly kissed back. Draco smiled lightly, and kept kissing Harry, as his hand slowly slipped in the jammies bottoms Harry had on. Harry's face turned red, lightly, and Draco nipped his ear. "You don't have to say anything. Just let me know if I need to stop, okay?" Draco said softly, getting a small nodd.
Harry's hand went over his mouth, trying to hide the small noises he was making by Draco's hand moving up and down his cock. It had been a long time since Harry enjoyed anything sexual, and he had almost forgotten what it was like to enjoy himself. Draco's movements only got faster, placing kisses on his boyfriend's neck who struggled not to make a sound. Draco just chuckled and removed his hand form his mouth. "Charm the room, little boy. I'm about to make you feel really good. Don't worry, I won't have to enter you, I can tell I'm going to be able to get you off without that." Draco said.

Harry did say the charm and stopped Draco. Draco went to say something but Harry just climbed in his lap and started to kiss him. Draco hands locked on Harry's hips and Harry locked his arms around Draco's neck, and kept kissing Draco. Draco pulled on Harry's shirt who after a moment sat still, looking at Draco. "Not only have a grown a lot of baby weight, I'm damaged. It's...better on." Harry said softly, Draco just give Harry a light kiss and Draco slowly pushed Harry's sleep T-shirt off him. Draco just give Harry another light kiss, and removed his own. "You just relax, Harry." Was all Draco said, before Harry found himself on his back. Draco between his legs and kissing him. Harry locked his arms around Draco's body who started to kiss him roughly. "Daddy." Harry said kind of embarrassing. It had been a long time since Harry spoke those words to Draco. "Hush, little boy." Draco said softly, giving Harry a rough kiss.

Both of the last bits of clothes had been removed and Draco was easing himself inside Harry, who tighten his hold on Draco. "Can I do something to make you relax more?" Draco said softly. "I'm...okay, Promise." Harry said. Draco hesitation but started to move. After a few minutes, Harry relaxed and Draco smiled lightly, lending down and gave Harry a big kiss. "Good boy." Draco said, before he got a little rougher with Harry. Half an hour later? Both men finished.

Harry was standing in the bathroom, because Draco insisted Harry take a bubble bath. Harry felt silly, but the smell of the candle Draco light helped relaxed him to the idea. Draco give Harry a light kiss. "Relax, Harry. I'll come check on you in a little while." Draco said, watching Harry slowly slip into the warm bubble bath.

Draco went downstairs. His mother and Hermione stood at the stove, the two woman were going to make a cake. Narcissa enjoying her time with the younger woman. Most of the uncomfortablness was gone. Everybody was used to everybody and that, was thankful for. Draco and Harry still didn't talk to much to Ron, but things were slowly getting better. "Uncle...Draco!" Rose giggled running into his legs when she seen him. Draco smiled and picked the toddler up, putting her on his hip. Her red hair very curly and wasn't going to be managed. She still undressed for the day. "Did you make a fuss about mommy dressing you up today?" Draco asked the toddler who shook her head. "Papaw day, but he still snoring." She said as Draco walked into the kitchen. "Since when does snor?" Draco asked his mother. "On and off for a couple years now." Narcissa said. "I'm sure he will be up before to long, Rose. Have you even attempted to tame your hair?" Draco half laughed. "You are welcomed to try. The wrong shampoo got used." Hermione said. "I wasn't aware I was suppose to use the blue bottle." Narcissa said. "I'm not fussing, but for a day or two, her hair will be a nightmare." Hermione smiled and Narcissa smiled lightly too. "Let's go try and brush your hair." Draco said.

Rose sat on her toddler bed and Draco sat behind her, slowly trying to fix the toddlers hair. "Uncle?" Rose asked. "What is it, sweet girl?" Draco asked. "Am I trouble?" She asked. "Now, why would you think you are trouble?" Draco asked, putting the brush down and eased Rose to sit on his leg. She shrugged her shoulders. "I seen nana Molly, but I can't see my other nana or papaw." She frowned. "Have you talked to your mommy about that?" Draco asked and she shook her head. "I think you should talk with mommy. I'm sure if you tell her you miss them, she will take you there." Draco said.