Chapter Six

It took two weeks to get the ministry of magic to approve the move to Harry's mansion. It wasn't the easiest either, but they finally agreed once the see the reports sent and the memories pulled from Harry, who just wanted to get back to his place. Something comfortable for him.
Harry told Narcissa should could do what she wanted to the top floor, which was three bedrooms, a bathroom, a small Library and a tiny kitchen. They didn't have to stay up there, but it was their own up there. Harry didn't go up there really.

Randy turned on the light to his big room. "Daddy got me all I wanted. I missed my room. I liked my new room, but daddy did my room and I like that." Randy said and Draco smiled. "I like your room too, buddy." Draco said, before he studyed the room. The wall was themed Scooby Doo and the rest of the characters form the show. A lot of things in his room was Scooby Doo, and his bed was a loft bed with his study table under the bed with his laptop on it. His dresser was big, and so was his closet and he had a lot of stuff animals shoved in the corner. He had a wall tv and some gaming system. "I'm sorry to keep you so long form your room, buddy." Draco said. "It's okay, pappy." Randy said, but went to his laptop.

It was late that night, and Draco was wondering the little Mansion of Harry's when he heard the toilet flash on the frist floor. He frowned, before he walked down the hallway and knocked on the bathroom door after a pause. "I'll...be out in a minute." Harry said kind of broken up. "Are...you okay?" Draco asked. Harry cleaned his mouth off quickly before the door unlocked. Draco slowly opened it. Harry was in some oversized sleep wear. A blue long sleeve shirt and don't cotton pants that covered his feet. Harry turned the sink on and started to brush his teeth "Potter, what's wrong? I'm certain you went to sleep." Draco said, watching Harry brush his teeth. "I did. I...don't sleep well anymore." Harry said. "I... could...sit with you or something." Draco said kind of quiet. "I'm not looking to date you again, Draco." Harry half mumbled, upset. "Why? Is it really because I left? I explained to you why I had to." Draco said and Harry shook his head, but walked closer to Draco. "You agreed to raise Teddy too, by law they are both your sons, like they are to me. I can't ask you to do it again." Harry said, walking past Draco. When what Harry said caught up to Draco, he went looking for Harry until he found Harry sitting on the couch by his window in his room. Harry was sobbing softly to himself, his hand overing his face and that old golden ring Harry kept hidden shown because the sleeves of his shirt wasn't fully down like he wanted. He was more upset then anything, because he really was nothing and he just wanted to disappear.

Draco eased down beside him on the couch and just pulled Harry to his chest. Harry fought, at least at first, until he just broke down crying and half screaming. His cries muffled by Draco holding him close. "Harry...I'm sorry, I really am." Draco said to him, never once letting Harry go. Harry rested soon against Draco on the couch. Both of them were kind of laying there, Draco holding onto Harry, who slowly locked his hand on Draco's shoulder. "I...don't...blame you for leaving. I... understand. Yes...it hurt...so much, but...I just...I'm nothing.." Harry whispered, feeling a light kiss on the top of his messy hair and Draco locked stronger arms around him. "You are so much more then nothing. I love you Harry, I never stopped loving you. You are a wonderful father and your a good person, you are. I promise, I won't let anything else happen to you, the boys, or the baby okay?" Draco said, Harry tried to pull up, but Draco's grip was tight. Harry slowly relaxed back to Draco. "I...won't ask you...to raise another child." Harry whispered. "You didn't, but I'm not letting you do this alone. Your mine, Harry. You and the kids are mine to protect now. Please, let me. I'm so sorry I left you like I did, I really arm."

"Have you seen either one of them?" Narcissa asked at breakfast that morning. Both of them were normally up this time of day because of their mental state. They haven't been sleeping well. "Victoria says Draco wasn't in his room, maybe...He's talking to Harry?" Lucius said, grabbing the muggle paper off the table. "I'm going to go check." Narcissa said and he nodded, watching his wife go up the stairs.
She slowly pushed the door open to Harry's room. The two of them were sleep on the couch, Harry holding tightly to Draco and Draco doing the same. She grabbed a light blanket off the bed and laid it over them. Harry yawned, and half mumbled something but nuzzled deeper to Draco who for once in a very long time was sleeping peacefully. "Sleep well, boys." She smiled lightly, exiting the bedroom.

"Grandma!" Randy said, climbing on the couch in the living room beside her. "What is it, sweet boy?" Narcissa asked, putting down the book she had in her hand. "Grandpa won't let me wake daddy up! I want to swim! Daddy had the key to the pool downstairs!" Randy said. "Buddy, your daddy and pappy needs their rest." Narcissa said. "How about the public pool then? It's just down the road, we can walk." Victoria said. "I suppose. I guess you want to swim too?" Narcissa asked, and she nodded. "Alright, I'll leave a note." She said