It wasn't too big, but lovely for our family. Everything smelled nice and was mostly brown and orange colors, like autumn. When you walked in there was a couch and a fireplace. A small fridge and a sink, because mostly we ate with the others in the Haven. On the left was a door, leading to Minho and my room, with a kingsize bed.

Charlie and Abby slept in one room. Their room was through the door next to the fireplace. They had nice beds, some toys, and lots of stuffed animals.

The bathroom was attached to Minho and my room. It was a shower, bathtub, sink, and toilet, so the usual.

"Ladies first." Minho made me blush as he gently pushed me into the cottage with a hand on my back. "Alright, princess. You're going to lie down and... and... and read something, I will make you a bath."

Butterflies exploded in my stomach. "You'll make me a bath?"

"No, I said that but I won't make you a bath." Minho snorted and lead me to our bed. "Lie down, my lady." He threw a book next to me before rushing away to the bathroom.

The water got turned on as I relaxed my muscles, stretching them a bit too. It was nice to get some weight off my shoulders. And eventually, I started reading a book, which was a gift Frypan once gave me. He told me someone he knew from the kitchen wrote it and to my surprise, it was really good.

Good enough to make me zone out until Minho snapped his fingers in front of my eyes. "Bath's all ready for you, princess." He announced.

I smiled at Minho, following him to the bath with my book still in my hands. It smelled like Minho but with some kind of oil in the bathtub, and it was amazing.

I smiled even brighter at him, and he proudly smiled back. Gently he lay my book next to the bath and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Enjoy your bath, Lee." Minho smiled one more time, then peacefully left me alone in the bathroom.

I exhaled from relaxation, getting ready to lie in the bath and continue reading. The water was the perfect temperature, in my opinion, and Minho knew exactly how to please me with that.

After at least long enough to make the water lose temperature a bit, Minho asked if he was allowed to come in. I just muttered a yes, buried in my book, and really enjoying it.

In the corner of my eye, I noticed Minho bending down next to me. I kept reading, happiness warming my heart.

"Are they seriously making out in a book?" Minho almost sounded disgusted with saying the words.

"Mhm." I just hummed, not giving too much attention to him. "It's called a romance for a reason."

"And Fry gifted you that?"

"With the words, 'to recreate'. I don't get what he means with that though. Maybe I need to write a book?" I mumbled under my breath.

Minho's eyes flicked on the pages a few more times. "I think he meant something else with recreate... always shuck Fry!"

I never spent any more energy to Minho and was trying to continue reading, until he bent toward my ear. "Wanna recreate?"

Then the realization hit me. He was talking about making out, Fry was talking about making out.

I hit Minho's head with the book lightly and again, tried to read further but Minho had other plans and started nibbling on my ear.

"My ear ain't a chip," I told him. "And you're not a squirrel."

"Well if you don't like it you can always say no." He said seductively, knowing I couldn't resist.

A ragged breath escaped my mouth. "I'll continue reading, thank you."