𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

November 3rd, 2014.
Stretford, UK.

Alexandra POV

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

"Mother-fu", I muttered to myself as I turned off my alarm clock.

I sighed as I sat up slightly in my bed before unplugging my phone. I was confused on my latest dream, it was very vivid and real like the other two I had last night.

"Fucking hell", I groaned as the bright light of my screen blared into my tired eyes. I looked at the time and sighed.

"It's only five", I muttered as I leaned back against my pillows and headboard. I have to get ready for work soon, but I really don't want to leave my bed.

I lightly rubbed my eyes of any sleep while cursing myself for setting a very early alarm.

I haven't had vivid dreams in a long time and this one was very real. I felt conflicted on this dream, I didn't really know what was happening.

"Maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me. That's what I get for watching Marvel cast on crack videos on youtube before bed", I thought to myself.

I unlocked my phone and went through any notifications that I received as I slept. I cleared my notifications before opening Instagram.

I was scrolling through countless photos of old friends, videos of some of my cousins doing ridiculous things that were popular because of vine.

I kept scrolling out of pure boredom before hitting an old photo that I recognized immediately.

This is when I wished that I lived in the States, I would've loved to have stayed with my best friends.

I missed them a lot, I had the opportunity to stay, but I was too young according to my parents. So I had to move all the way here with them and had to leave them behind.

I kept scrolling before hitting a video that was posted of a concert. I frowned a little, it was the Red tour, the tour I wanted to go to but couldn't afford.

Part of me just wishing that she'd go on another tour, but I have that feeling that won't be happening for a while.

I have listened to her music ever since she started. I loved her country music and loved watching her grow into this amazing artist that she is now.

I cried when I found out that she performed Sparks Fly at one of her shows. It was and is one of my favourite songs of hers.

I honestly wished that I had the money to see her perform, but no I'm still a broke ass. I live at home with my family and our two little evil, I mean good well behaved dogs.

No actually our dogs are adorable, but if I have to be completely honest they are fucking assholes. They don't like people, or other dogs and they both especially hate the mail person.

I spent another five minutes scrolling through Instagram before I hit a photo. The account of this account posts about blind items and lets people discuss who they think it is in the comments.

I don't understand the whole point of "blind items" though.

It's just another reason for some celebrities to want to disappear and never be seen. I mean can't blame them, some fans are insane and psychotic.

This account though tends to deep dive into those websites and post who it is about or who they believe it is about... well usually.

"This A+ actress that has two older sister's that were previous actresses has been seen walking around New York City with no engagement ring in sight. The couple also hasn't been seen together in a few months. No one really knows what is happening between the supposably happy engaged couple", the creator's post read and I clicked into the comments.