season 2 Chapter 4: A visit through dreams

Now that Eillo and Aquaris were found it meant that Constelle and
Liora would be given the ok to head over to the Rainbow Kingdom, but they were waiting for Sabre and the others to return first, cause Origin wanted to ride their horses back, Rainbow hadn't gotten his powers back yet, Sabre still hadn't gotten use to his teleportation powers yet, Eillo and Aquaris were exhausted from the events that unfolded upon them, and unfortunately Love Shinwa's aren't skilled in the ways of teleportation (it's why they have Pegasi).

Right now the group was a couple ways away from the kingdom, and we're getting ready for the night and Origin has the sinking feeling that something was going to happen to his godson and the Shinwa's that swore to protect their prince though he could not figure out what.

*Sabre's POV*

It's been about four hours since Origin and Aquaris have rendezvous with us and since then Shabre has been unusually tense in the mind link, says an unknown force has been tying to locate us and is very uncomfortable with it.

what confused me though was the unusual voice in my head, sounds a bit like it was backwards?, IDK, either way it's put shadow on edge and Origin appears to be checking his surroundings lately.
"Hey Sabre? do you have a minute?" I looked over to my right and Eillo was there looking a bit upset about something.

"uh sure Eillo what's up?" Eillo looked down for a while then spoke up in a mutter "do..... You think Aquaris, Liora and the others would forgive me? For being so stupid and falling to the darkness?"

I was taken back by this, mostly cause I felt the same way, several months back "Bud they would be anything but upset at you, if anything they would be protective of you until the end of time." "He's right you know" Arkezuri spoke out walking towards us, "I don't blame you for falling to something that gets under your skin, if anything I'm disappointed in myself for not seeing the signs of where you and Sabre went run ahead to follow you two."

"But that doesn't mean I won't be there this time, I made a promise 12 years ago that I would protect not only Sabre till he came of age but all the other heirs of the Shinwa kingdoms, I am keeping that promise" after Arkezuri said that Eillo's frown grew into a smile.

*no one's POV*

After the group finished eating and Eillo finally let some weight off his chest they all turned in for the night, blissfully unaware of the group that had been following them in order to keep them safe from the demon Steve's.

"Time quit thinking about your romantic fantasies with Sabre and help out🤬!" The sudden screaming from Elemental woke Time up from his fantasy in a startle "leave Time alone Elemental, at this point of his life it's normal for him to fall in love with someone" Galaxy spoke "yeah but he fell for a Shinwa dad! Shinwa's don't live as long as we do!" Elemental repeated.

"Actually, Shinwa's do live that long when they reach a certain stage of their life, although that stage of life is uncommon for the imperial Shinwa's it's a rarity for other Shinwa's" Galaxy spoke in a matter of fact. "Will you guys quit it? The machine isn't even done yet and you two are bickering over Time's romance life! It's gotten annoying."

The fourth voice spoke out in a motherly tone, though a tone severely annoyed by the bickering as well, the other 2 members of the group were just ignored at this point and they didn't care any other way, the group was actually bigger than just six people before, but fight's with the demon Steve's had weakened two of their allies, and caused the other 3 to hang back to watch over them.

And said Demon Steve's had been tailing the group on the way back to the rainbow kingdom, on orders from TFC himself to bring Sabre to him, so that he alone could end the imperial Shinwa reign and gain the power of all the Shinwa royals.