Season 1 Chapter 4: an explanation/ who are they?

I'm putting this in that the Idea of Sabre's history is halfly similar to IcyWillowSong's my internal code species the code jumpers so I am putting this in that I didn't want to seem like I copied in some way but the idea's were similar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Sabre was recovering from the incident with the crystal, Rosso, Goggles and M came to the rainbow kingdom for an explanation "so how did you survive? you said you were running out of time and how were you in crystals?" Goggles asked trying to figure out how his good friend survived 25 whole years in a crystal "well it's hard to put into words on how I was stuck in a crystal but.... I made it to Alex's world and everything seemed to be in chaos, the wind was howling trees and rocks were flying and every water formation I saw was causing waves it wasn't until Alex saw me that I noticed a purple and pink light glowing somewhere in the distance..." Colle finished.

"What else did you notice?" Rosso asked getting an Idea on what he means by that, "Ironically before Alex pushed me back into the portal I saw someone wearing a chicken onesie... and a blindfold" the moment Colle said that M, Goggles and Rosso looked over to Sabre "that could just be a coincidence right? I mean Sabre can't travel to different worlds unless he had help from a Steve of great power." M said trying to figure things out, Colle was a step ahead of him though and grabbed a book out of his pocket "actually I've seen a case of this before Kirmizi...a good friend of mine had the same situation but in a different case as he wasn't cursed with it" Colle said remembering his otherworldly friend before being encased in that crystal for a good two and half decades.

"your friend Sabre may be either cursed or born with the ability to be reborn with his memories of every world he has ever been in the scars I saw on his neck and arms would explain it cause normally a player would be reborn into a new world without scars on them though he could be a species long since extinct" Colle shows them a page showing a species they all thought were extinct "A shinwa?! weren't they extinct?" Rosso asked in whispered yell as Sabre was resting in the room (they're on the balcony) "that's what I thought but ever since I was stuck in that crystal I have been having either dreams or visions of someone with similar details to a Shinwa but...." Colle paused he didn't know what else he saw but it was in his opinion quite 'bloody' and 'gruesome' "something wrong Colle? you look like you saw something you didn't like" Goggles worriedly pointed out "something else happened that I can't get out of my head....

*Flashback*

"I can't say much of the details but one night when I was asleep I was in a dark space...... I walked around for a while when I noticed someone just ahead of me I was gonna ask who they were when they started frantically looking around... it was like they were being hunted or something it wasn't until a few minutes later when they stumbled back like they were hit by something I was completely taken back by the sudden movement I didn't notice their left wing was torn of and then the right one it was.....gruesome to say the least before that entire vision ended someone screamed out for the shinwa......"

*flashback ended*

"it was hard to hear but I think the name yelled was S-" before Colle could even finish the name someone came running into the doorway "Green king! are you here! please somethings wrong!" a green Steve came running through the halls looking for Vie who was with Citrus and Solstice sitting by Sabre's bed "woah calm down what happened?" Vie asked the panicking Steve "those people the other villages warned us about are here and one of them is trying to get someone to fight him!" with that Vie and the others rushed downstairs with the red Steve's staying behind to watch over Sabre.

"come on did the kingdom teach none of you self-defense against an attack?" one of the attackers yelled out.

"Dimi some of them are civilians they rely on the guards for help" another stated "well still they had to have learnt something-" "hey!" Vie shouted "what do you think your doing? to our people?" Solstice said drawing out his sword "well I was trying to get a fight out but it appears the fight came to me... you two get your information back to the boss I'm gonna add this to my report" as soon as he told them to go he unsheathed his sword