Season 1 chapter 5 aftermath/an surprising appearance

after about four days Amare felt ready to explain to Vie and possibly Sabre as well because he did say he wanted to help him during the meeting so he got ready to head to Vie's place, only to see a image of his old teacher looking disappointed and upset with him, forcing Amare into a state of frozen fear "what do you think your doing Mare?".

His kids who were in the living room lounging about saw him freeze up "papa?" Sagi called out "Pugna" Dimicatio whispered, Pugna nodded and activated his ability to see anything they couldn't and saw the problem "papa's fear is either growing or his old teacher decided to come back from wherever he was" Sagi was the first to get up and walk over to comfort his dad by hugging him, waking Amare up from his state of shock "want me to join on the way papa?" the youngest cyan colored Steve asked Amare smiled weakly at the request and replied "I don't suppose why not?" the few seconds after Sagi got ready and they both made their way to Vie's house.

*Time Skip to when they get there*

"hey Amare how you doing?" Vie asked noticing Amare's shaken posture "papa had one of his freeze ups da- Mr. Vie" Sagittariorium said to explain to Vie who caught his slip up "you two can come on in but real quick did you just call me dad Sagittariorium?" Vie saw Sagittariorium become red in the face and figured he was embarrassed "u-uh n-no?- look let's just get inside" Sagi stuttered as he led his dad into the house, Vie couldn't help but giggle at the boys adorableness as he went inside.

*Amare's POV*

"Wait why is Sabre here" I asked after being given some tea "he figured you would want to talk today so he came over and helped me get the tea ready" Vie replied "yeah you just wanted to ask me for advice" Sabre blurted out "ah!- SABRE!" Vie yelled I found the reaction funny and adorable, so much I giggled "any who you ready to tell us or do you want to wait some more?" Sabre asked I can't blame him though I spent nearly five days shut off from him and the other kings so either of them had to have gotten worried "in a sense yes" I say as I emotionally and mentally stabilize myself for what I was about to say.

"back when I was an apprentice my teacher Shitsuren was against fighting, to the point anyone who even tried to fight would face time away from the village....for about almost a year" I say getting worried faces from Sabre, Vie and my child, "at first he wasn't against the idea but that was when his teacher was around, he just threw out any weapon and deemed it punishable..... at one point he caught one of my friends pretending to use a stick as a weapon and sent him out..... the last time I heard from or of him was when he passed on from something....I couldn't really tell what as I fell into a state of paranoia, disbelief and shock" I paused to catch a breath and stabilize myself from breaking down and I could tell Vie, Sabre and Sagi were either mortified or saddened "after that he kept me basically under house arrest is that what you call it?" "yeah that's basically it buddy" Sabre commented "well during my time under house arrest came a night where I wished for a way to break the cycle....in all honesty though I wasn't expecting to get kids from a wish but I'm happy I did" Sagi smiled when I said that "well I'm glad I got such a caring and loving papa then" he said to return the comment.

"Still me being me I became mortified to tell anyone, so I kept their existence a secret.... and at night I would go to my teachers library to see if he had kept any books to teach my kids the ways of the world, honestly things wouldn't be this way if I didn't see a book on the ground holding multiple lessons in basically anything to teach your kids if you wanted to" I take a moment to let the information sink in for the others as I sip my tea I'm surprised it's still warm given how long I was telling them the first part of the story, "you can continue if you want Amare" I nodded and placed my tea cup down to continue talking "after a while the kids were ready for their first time out..... at night of course and it was a success all together.....until one of the Violet Steve's who came to visit me said they saw three people enter my house" "hey not our fault the guy was an insomniac!" Sagi exclaimed in self-defense "your lucky I was able to tell him off saying they were figments of his imagination, as Shiryue was not the brightest of the Violet Steve's" I stated.