Season 1 Chapter 6 part2: time to get some kings together/ unexpected return

We haven't seen the colorful family in some time so there is gonna be scenes of them in this chapter as well as some drama C: also if Sabre looks like he has no blindfold in his mind it means that his true eyes aren't being shown ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sabre woke up in Solstice's house and sat up on the bed........ well tried cause someone cuddling him...... and that someone was Thery "wha- Thery could you let me up?" Sabre asked "no, you are not going anywhere little bro" Thery says hugging Sabre more tighter than before.

*Sabre's POV* that's a rarity nowadays isn't it?

Whelp I'm stuck until Thery gets up, while this was happening I was thinking back on what happened at the hub 'was it all real?' 'is Rain actually....' my thoughts were interrupted by a upsettingly familiar voice screaming at me "YOU BETTER NOT GIVE ME AWAY OR YOU WILL FACE THE SAME PROBLEMS BACK WHEN YOU WERE UNDER THE DARKNESS' CONTROL!!!!" the yelling he was throwing at me gave me a headache, the headaches and the yelling were so bad it made my ears ring, causing me to hold my head in my hands to try to stop the ringing.

Not only did it make the pain hurt more but it made me grunt and yell in pain 'Sa..re w...at ...app..ned?!' I could barely hear anything from ringing and it sent me into a state of panic '..ad.... so....hing's....ong...th....bre..' I didn't even notice Thery left as my vision clouded over into darkness "you know what will happen if you give me away to them if not I will just lock you off from your precious family..... I wonder how they will react when you attack them" Shadow kept trying to break me down in order to get control but it was inevitably stopped by a warm embrace hugging me, and 5-15 seconds later thunder struck in my mind.

*Colle's POV* well ain't this a surprise

while I was walking around the kingdom I saw the Yellow and Orange kings were called into the house and they rushed in, something in the back of my mind told me to check it out so I did and when I got to the door the guards must of figured I wanted to help so they let me in and I heard voices in the bedroom, "Sabre buddy respond what's the matter?!" the Yellow king said in a slight yell "what's wrong with him?" the Yellow Steve that had the symbol of a sun above a rock asked worried for the younger in the room, I don't think they noticed me yet so I made my presence known by clearing my throat "if I may your highnesses... I may have an Idea of what is wrong with the young sh- human" I'm glad I caught myself there cause I don't want to be the one to answer what he is by species.

"What's wrong then?" the Orange king asked holding Sabre I think in a hug "well first off I have a question, did he ever experience a time of event where the darkness went after him or he became corrupted by darkness?" I ask getting ready for what I was going to do "uh- yes he got taken over by the darkness and was subconscious for most of the time that happened" the Green Steve said in a rush.

"Well I know what's wrong now but first off" I looked over to the only white Steve I've ever seen before and asked him something "has.....Sabre right?" I ask trying to be polite "yeah you got it right" Light says "well... has Sabre ever shown signs of not being focused or looking more out of it lately?" I was hoping what he said next wasn't the answer but fate had other plans "he was more tired than before a few days after we became an official family but I thought it was stress" Immediately I grabbed something from my bag pulled it out which was a green orb with a bit of yellow and white on it "I was afraid of that.... your child is facing Darkness in his mind.... and from the looks of it... it's one he has faced before" I say bringing out an image of what I saw when I detected his aura.

It was an image of a darker version of the boy enveloping him in a dark cloud "wait.....THAT BASTARD IS ANTAGONIZING HIM?!" Rainbow Steve yelled "yup, and it appears he isn't gona let him go any time soon" I finished.