Season 1 Chapter 6 part 1: A reunion of sorts/time to place some kings together

Just letting you all know there may or may not be mild Swearing so heads up if you see someone swearing *Looking at Shadow* "w-what?" any who I was thinking of putting something in as something to make the shippers happy and a little heads up to those who ship Solstice and Citrus (if their are cause I feel like I'm the only one shipping them ;-;) they aren't officially married yet but they are a thing and Sabre, Thery and Sun rock are planning on helping Solstice and Citrus become official so any ideas? if you do let me know in the comments anyway with that being said enjoy!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Rain's POV*

While I was carrying Sabre and the baby to the Violet King I realized something 'how am I gonna explain why I'm here?'.

"Rainbow Steve?" Amare said almost in complete shock that I was there "how is this possible? Dux said no one was able to leave the spirit world" "I.....actually don't remember how i'm here really I just appeared here and months later I saw you guys" I try to explain to the confused king "all I remember is awaking in the house and wandering around the hub for days on end, it only paused when I saw Light and Sabre go under the gazebo and place a sword in a chest of sorts" the violet king was dead silent for a hot second "well.... no going back on it now......" he said and turned to look at the gazebo "before I explain....did you happen to see a version of Sabre that looked evil?" he asked out of no where, now that I think of it.....

*FLASHBACK*

'hmm? what's light and Sabre doing near the gazebo- WHO THE HELL IS THAT?!' as soon as I saw Light and Sabre dig into a spot under the gazebo I saw someone that looked like Sabre but more edgy follow them down the tunnel they made, in worry and suspicion of that person I followed them down and saw a weird machine

(I totally didn't make this just now😅)

"you ready Sabre?" I heard Light say as he opened the lid of the chest for Sabre, to which he replied after sighing "yeah.....as I'll ever be" after Sabre said that he put the sword in the chest and has since stepped away from it looking a bit down it wasn't until Light spoke up that I noticed Sabre was about to cry "hey.... if it helps I think Rain would be very proud you reached out to those who saw through the darkness problem you faced for all those weeks you were under Void's and Shadow Sabre's grasp and got the help to get out of it" Light said with a hurt but comforting smile, was he gonna cry to? ALSO WHAT?! Sabre was corrupted by the darkness?! I am gonna have words with this Shadow Sabre.

I won't have to wait for much longer cause as soon as Sabre and Light left, that dark version of Sabre appeared and looked mortified to see me.

(be prepared cause there's a meme approaching 7w7)

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD AND IN THE SPIRIT WORLD!!!!" the being said starting to back up cause of the murderous urge I'm giving off "my location and death's were......GREATELY......exaggerated" I say bringing my hands together to pop my knuckles, I may not seem like it but I (rhetorically) have the strength of 100 red and yellow Steve's pumping through me right now "so." finally releasing the tension between the bones in my hands making Shabre even more scared "your the punk I heard about" I say as my hands start to ignite and my eyes glow.

(I'm just gonna come out with it and say Shabre is now traumatized by Rainbow's presence XD)

*Flashback end*

"oh yeah I remember now it was fun to give that ᔑᓭᓭ⍑𝙹ꖎᒷ a lesson he won't forget" as I finished that the violet king just stares at me like I'm origin himself "out of curiosity......what did you do?" he asked "oh I just beat him till he passed out and was comatose for months" I say with no stutter.

*Amare's POV*

"I'm sorry you did what now?" I asked not believing what I heard, RAINBOW STEVE the living (well not actually living) being punched and tortured the living daylight's out of Sabre's darkside.... note to self don't piss of Rainbow Steve "remind me to never piss you off" I say shaking like a leaf "sorry...." he says feeling guilty for scaring me like that.

*Timeskip, the Rainbow citadel*

once we were at the Citadel I was walking with Rainbow over to the meeting room where everyone was as I asked a colorless guard where the other kings were at, right now I'm carrying the little kid and Rain is carrying Sabre I put a cloak on him as to not panic the civilians and so he wouldn't get crowded.

As soon as we all got to the meeting room the others noticed Rainbow and got suspicious "Amare who's that?" "why is he holding Sabre?" "and why is there a baby in your arms?" Dux, Vie and Kosmos asked all at once "one at a time please" I ask not liking the instant attention I got in the room "as for who that is.... uh...... you know them well Citrus......" I say as he puts Sabre in Light's hold and walks to the center of the room removing the hood and sending both Citrus and Light into dead silence "hey...... guys it's been a while hasn't it-" just as soon as he said those words Rainbow got tackled into a hug by light who put Sabre in the chair before hand "RAIN YOU IDIOT!!! why did you listen to him? we could have helped" Light rambles keeping Rainbow stuck in the hug "heh sorry Shy..... I didn't think my death would push Sabre to the point where he would pass out upon seeing me" the rainbow colored Steve says in response to his old friend "Tramonto? are you okay?" I heard Solstice say before looking over at Citrus to see him in a state of panic.

*Citrus' POV* about time we saw it right? 7w7

'I have to be hallucinating I mean sure Light and the others saw him but that could be my mind playing tricks on me' 'Ci...rus' 'it can't be him he's dead Sabre saw him die' '...trus' 'he can't be real there's no way, those who shattered or were killed by lightning can't be revived so how-' "PAPA!" I got shaken out of my head by none other than Rain, or Arancia as all of us orange Steve's called him that before he became Rainbow Steve "wha-" "shh..... it's ok Tramonto your actually seeing him" at the point my dam came crumbling down and I broke into tears, with Solstice, Light, and Rain all hugging me the other kings must have wait on the floor below us cause they weren't in the room anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm just gonna post this part and work on the second cause I'm running out of Ideas also SURPRISE! angst time bet you didn't suspect Citrus was having nightmares and or panic attacks of the months during the darkness arc and after Rainbow Steve's death did you? if you did I failed TwT.... anygay part two will be having the kings, Rainbow, Light, and Sabre talking about the baby and some scenes with ships, I'm gonna do anyone's cause I'm a multi-shipper and support others ships but please no ships between the little family anything else is fine, any who I hope you enjoyed and I will see you on the next chapter bye!