Season 2 Chapter 1: the two kings past explained

When Origin, Light, and Sabre got to the kingdom some of the Steve's near the gate bowed down to both Sabre and Origin, Sabre for one was confused I mean the Steve's already did that cause he was a hero but now they're just doing it whenever he walked by them, "you'll get used to it after a while Sabre" Origin Steve said.
Sabre was gonna ask more but he shook it for when they got to the yellow district, when they got to the door though they heard yelling inside "uh I don't remember Solstice ever yelling about something when he got mad" Light said but then realized at an instant what was going on.
"You sent him here?!" Light half yelled rushing to the door Sabre caught on and looked at the creator like he had two heads "again I will explain just head on in and everything will be explained" 'You guys will also be shed a hint of light on what happened to make Nightmare Steve like this readers and yes I'm breaking the fourth wall 4l3X gave me permission to so I would give you that hint of information' (don't include me into this😡).
When Sabre got in the house he saw his foster dad being held back by Citrus holding a sword in his right hand, "You of all people should be dead why are you still alive you backstabbing Steve?!" "Solnste calm down you can beat him to a pulp later" Sabre was confused about what he stumbled on and scared why was Nightmare Steve here?! More importantly why did Solstice call him a backstabbing Steve? he knows about the riot against Solstice but what else?.
"I will explain everything to you Solstice, Sabre but right now we have bigger problems" "what would be so important that you sent this traitor here!?🤬🤬" Solstice was more than angry he was pissed off by the mere presence of Nightmare Steve "if you would calm down long enough so I could ask the hero something" Origin said walking over to Rainbow "could you get the rainbow crystal so I could do something please?" Origin asked "uh sure but for what?" Rainbow Steve was hesitant "you'll see" Origin Replied, and with that Rainbow Steve summoned the rainbow crystal and gave it to Origin Steve who made it start glowing and pointed it at Nightmare Steve.

With the command Origin Steve whispered the crystal summoned lightning on nightmare Steve and after the lightning ceased what they saw was not what they were expecting. A Steve appeared where Nightmare Steve was standing originally and that Steve was someone no one was expecting "DREAD STEVE?!" Citrus yelled "but how-" "Evil and darkness lie anywhere Solstice, the time between your brother leaving and then your kingdom getting attacked all link to dread Steve having a part in this" Sabre then caught on cause he faced something similar in a past life as him being an Avian (I think? TwT I didn't really see an origins SMP Sabre did).

"can someone get Dux please?" Sabre asked "on it sir Sabre" a guard announced and went to get the blue king "why did you want to get Dux Sabre?" Thery asked "cause I don't know why but I'm sensing another presence of another person here" Sabre admits "that ability is soul detection it is one of the many spirit Skills a purple Shinwa uses, Sabre your a green Shinwa, those Shinwa's use all the powers the other 5 ranks have" Origin explains Sabre was surprised to say the least he was not expecting to be the user of all kinds of abilities.

"What? your telling me I could do what other shinwa's couldn't?" Sabre asked kinda curious "in a way yes" Origin pointed out "I'm here what's the issue- NO" Dux seemed to be pissed off that Dread Steve was there "aw little Duxxie you were a child last time I saw you-" "SHUT UP!" Sabre was getting the feeling Dread Steve did something that pissed Dux off so much his power would start to show "oh don't be like that Duxxie I was just doing what I do best" "IF BY DOING WHAT YOU DO BEST YOU MEAN TURNING MY FATHER TO THE DARKSIDE YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AGAIN!!" wait did they hear that right? "your father?" Citrus muttered then realization hit him like a brick and excused himself from the house for a minute......

.......when really he just went to get a certain Elite to fix this situation "WHY IN ALL THE REALMS DID YOU BRING HIM HERE?!" Dux yelled towards Origin "unintentionally he had to be brought here your blue highness he was keeping a soul prisoner and we needed your help" Origin explained as Dux clenched his fist in anger, "let me guess.....the oldest yellow prince was held captive by Dread?" "aw you found me out....how did you know?."