𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎

━━━━꧁༻༒༺꧂━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┃𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀/𝐅𝐔𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒┃
ɪᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀꜱ.

• Before being took in by the Rosfields, Lucia belongs to a family of nobles.

• Her name Lucia Aurora, means Light Dawn.

• None of her family members have white hair as hers, even her ancestors doesn't have the color of her hair, it's still unknown how her hair is white.

• She is 3 years older to Joshua.

• She see Joshua as a little brother.

• She was taken in by the family at age 9.

• She became Joshua's caretaker at the age of 11.

• She's not aware of the blond's feelings for her.

• According to Jill, Joshua once told Jill that he likes Lucia, but is to scared to admit to the albino cause he's afraid that he's going to get reject and also their age gap.

• Lucia used to have a crush on Clive when they were children.

• Since the height of the characters in FFXVI is not yet revealed, Lucia's height compared to Joshua is she's on his chin height.

• She does not hate or like Annabella, but she does hate the way she treats Clive.

• According to the maids and her friends, she once climb on the rooftop of the castle when one of Joshua's toys got stuck at the roof.

• She found out she was a dominant at the age of 17.

• She can control her powers, but when she feels too much emotion, she'll go berserk.

• I like to think that she has a heavy accent.

• According to Hanna, she found Lucia passed out, outside near the village entrance.

• She sees Hanna as her mother.

• The length of her hair is at the back of her knees. She likes to keep it on a high pony tail or in a braid.

• There is a butterfly tattoo on her neck.

• Her personality is based on the characters Mikasa Ackerman and Historia Reiss/Krista Lenz from Attack on Titan.

• She is kind, helpful and cherry just like Krista/Historia.

• Since she is also based on Mikasa, she won't hesitate to fight anyone or even kill them if they hurt her friends. She is serious when it comes to battle, she doesn't show emotions when fighting.

• Just like how Mikasa follows Eren. Lucia follows Joshua cause she has the tendency to protect him.

• Her body and appearance is based on Gojo Satoru's ( from Jujutsu Kaisen) genderbent or female version.

• She cannot use elemental magic like other bearers.

• She is also a strong women, her strength can rival ten men.

• Wants to be a mother someday.

• Her hands tremble when she is worried or nervous.

• She has high alcohol tolerance.

• There was one time when Joshua was showing Lucia his Phoenix magic, when her hair caught in fire. They cutted her hair at the end of her neck.

• She is very flexible and fast.

• She has high intelligence.

• Does not hesitate to sacrifice herself to save her friends.

• When Joshua first met Lucia, he saw her as a big sister. But as the time goes by he realized that his feelings towards her isn't just brother love.

• She has a bad habit of biting her nails when she's stressed.

• When Annabella first saw Lucia and her appearance, her plan was to make Clive marry Lucia, so that she can give birth to a Rosfield and may have her looks.

• Lucia does not like fighting and prefer peace, but if she has no choice but to fight. She doesn't hesitate to retort violence.

• This story was supposed to focus on the game more and doesn't conclude romance. But my boy Joshua needs more attention, that's why I made him the love interest.

• Lucia can survive without eating or drinking in 3 days.

• Strangely enough her body is immune to poison. Once when Lucia went out to the forest to collect herbs, a venomous snake bit her living a mark on her hand. When she went back to the castle, Archeduke Elwin immediately called the medical aids to aid the albino. What shocked the aiders was that her body did not react to the poison, heck! She didn't even suffer to the side effects on it.

The aiders went to check on her body more, to find the reason on why she hasn't react to the poison or died. What shocked and scared the aiders when they checked her body, was the amount of poison inside her body, even organs. They still question today on the heavy load of poisons inside her.

• The snake that bit her died, when the poison inside Lucia's body killed the snake.

• Lucia was originally was supposed to be Cid's wife in the draft story.

• She has her beta design which is far from her today's design.

• Her first design:

━━━━꧁༻༒༺꧂━━━━

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

©ꜱᴋᴡxᴀɴɢ

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛