𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

━━━━꧁༻༒༺꧂━━━━

━━━━꧁༻༒༺꧂━━━━

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒙 𝑮𝒂𝒕𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕.

𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐. 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔.

𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

[ 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 ]

━𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒 slowly flutters open as sun hits her eyes. A certain albino haired girl yawns as she sat up from her bed, blinking her eyes to adjust the brightness coming from her window. Exiting her room, she walks down the stairs.

Her eyes landed on a blond haired woman cooking in the kitchen. She smiles, "Good morning, Lady Hanna." She greets the woman. The said woman turned around and saw the young woman standing in the stairs. "Good morning to you too, Lucia. How many times have I told you, call me Hanna." She says as she wipes her hands on her apron.

Lucia bashfully rubs her neck, "Old habits die hard." She comments, the older woman signals the gray eyed woman, "Come. The food is almost done." The young albino went to sit on one of the chairs.

While both eating, the blond haired woman decides to strike a conversation. "So...same as usual?" She asks as she looks at Lucia. "Yeah. Everyone needs saving, y'know. Specially travellers." She responds while continuing eating.

After finishing eating, she went to her room and change to her casual outfit, (outfit on the Character Information chapter). After dressing up, she went down and go to the door. Before she could exit she yelled out, "I'm going out now! I'll be back soon!", "Sure! Just be back safe." The voice of Hanna was heard. She nods before exiting the house.

As usual, she went outside Eastpool helping outsiders and travellers who are in need. While walking out of the village, she was greeted by many other villagers.

━━━━꧁༻༒༺꧂━━━━

━𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐈𝐋𝐋 enters the Eastpool village. They looked around as Jill comments, "Quite, isn't it?", "Yes." The man agrees, as they were about to walk further inside, a voice spoke up catches their attention, "You! You're Clive Rosfield!" Both of them came into stop as they put their hands on their blade ready to attack.